Chapter 34

Onna's P.O.V.
Me and Cameron were walking around the mall just talking.

"So I have a question" he asked a little nervous.

"Yeah?" I looked up at him.

"I just wanted to ask you if....." He just trailed off looking around.

"If what?"

"If we could make this relationship public? I mean I now it's fast but I want to ask you before I say anything." He said as he scratched the back if his neck.

"Sure!!!!" I kissed him on the cheek.

"But there is something you should know."

"What?" I asked concerned

"Haters." He said quietly

"Oh."

"There will be haters. If they don't like you then they aren't a real fan. Don't let them big you. Focus on the real fans that comment on every picture 'I ship it' that's what I love. It's amazing getting love from all if the fans." He explained.

"Okay! but when are we going to make it official? " I asked looking into his big eyes.

"How about tonight? I will post a picture of us." I nodded.

"Hey look there are the guys!" I said.
I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me into Bath and Body Works. I looked back and it was cameron. "what was that for?" I asked.

"Let's not go to them yet." I whispered.

"Okay?" I stated questioning him.

"I don't wasn't to see them yet. I want to be alone with you" he smiled. I leaned in and kissed him and then whispered into his ear. "I love you"

"Did you know that your adorable?" I asked and I pinched his cheeks. then he blushed.

"Awwwwe is wittle cammy blushing?" I said in a baby voice.

"Okay okay ya got me. " He put his hands up.
We both laughed.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked ad I intertwined out fingers.

"Let's just walk." He smiled.

So that's what we did. We walked all the way around the mall till we ran into the boys and Savannah.

"Where is Emily ad jack?" I asked walking up to them.

"We don't know." They responded.

"Probably doing what were doing, just walking." Cam said