Chapter 38

Savannah's P.O.V.
I opens the door. It was Anna. My eyes widened. My heart started beating faster and faster by the second. We just stood there In eye contact.

"Why are you here." I said In a stern voice.

"I just wanted to tell you to back off. You have one day to break his hear and then I will come in an he will fall in love with ME! Not you. What does he even see in you?" she said in her annoying voice.

"Um hate to break it to ya but, me and shawn are together. End of story. We love each other." I tried to close the door but her foot stopped it.

"He doesn't love you! he feels bad for you!" she hissed back at me. I looked up so I could look in her eyes. Yes I had to look up. He was about a foot taller than me. She was also very strong. We both played volleyball. She would only hit it. But every time it was like a bullet.

"Yes he does!" I quickly snapped back at her. before I could get anything else out of my mouth. She punched me. I fell hard to the ground. As soon as I snapped back from the sudden hit, I jumped back up and pushed her to the ground. I was about to run back into the room when I saw the door had shut. I was locked out. I turned back around and Anna jumped to her feet. I ran the other way towards the stairs. When I opened the door it was very quiet. I darted down the stairs and I heard her right behind me. I think she got caught when we passed a group of people. I was a little ahead of her when we reached the ground floor. I ripped the door open and ran. I don't know where I was going. I remembered that shawn said they were going to Taco Bell. That's where I headed. The whole time, Anna was right behind me. We ran about 4 blocks when I finally got to Taco Bell. I looked threw the window and saw them. I ran in a yelled.

"Shawn! help!" I ran toward them and shawn grabbed me. He sT me down and started talking to me when the door swing open. Everyone looked to see Anna. Emily and onna grabbed my hand and took me to the bathroom and locked the door. I hear yelling but I couldn't really make out what everyone was saying.

Cameron's P.O.V.

When savannah ran in she looked terrified. Shawn ran over there to her and tried to comfort her. When the door slammed open Anna was standing there. Instantly Emily and onna ran to savannah and took her to the bathroom. All the boys ran up to were Anna was.

"Well hello boys! nice to see y'all again! So want to go grab a bite to eat?" She asked. What. Why would she ask that? why is she trying to hurt savannah?

"What!! no! you hurt my girlfriend! you should be happy that u don't call the cops!" shawn yelled at the top of his lungs. I have never seen him that mad before.

"Hahaha you wouldn't call the cops." She chuckled.

"You wanna bet?" Matt said pushing threw the crowd of all the boys.

"Yep! 20 bucks you wouldn't." She reached in her pocket and threw a $20 bill on the table. She was just trying to make us mad. Quickly hayes reached for his phone and dialed 911. He told then to come to the Taco Bell. And that there was fight. He hung up. We just stood there until the police came. I walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Hey, it's okay. Y'all can come out know." I guess onna recognized my voice ba use she opened the door and jumped into my arms and have me a hug. "What's wrong baby?" I asked and u started to rub her back so she could calm down.

"It's anna. we will tell you when we get home. Okay?" she said lofting her head from my shoulder. I nodded and we all started walking back. The police wanted to ask savannah some questions so they did. She told them the whole story. From when Anna showed up at magcon earlier that day, to when she ran into the bathroom. When they finished they left and took Anna to the police station. We all walked home. As soon as we got there savannah, emily, and onna started to bust out into tears. I ran to comfort onna. Shawn ran to savannah. and jack ran to Emily. We calmed them down and then sat on the floor in the living room.

"Hey savannah" shawn asked nervously. "What happened between y'all and anna".

She looked up at him then at onna. She nodded. And then at Emily. She nodded.
"Okay. I will tell you. But you can't EVER tell anyone! okay?" we all nodded.