Chapter 8

Me and Emily had walked around for about an hour when I got a text. It was from shawn.

Convo

Shawn
Hey

Me
Hey

Shawn
Where are y'all?

Me
At Walmart

Shawn
Which one? There are 2 here.

Me
The one that y'all bought two girls from last night.

Shawn
Hahaha ohh that one

Me
Yep

Shawn
We just finished eating do y'all want to meet up?

Me
Sure? where

Shawn
How about the Starbucks on the corner about two blocks from walmart?

Me
Yeah thanks fine!

Shawn
Okay see you in a few

Me
Okay

Shawn
😘

I don't respond after that text. I was honestly scared. I had never been in a relationship before. I didn't want to rush things considering the only thing I knew about him was that his name was shawn and he could sing and play the guitar. Very well.

Me and Emily finish up our shopping and head toward Starbucks.

When we finally got there, all the boys were standing in the corner. When all of the sudden I was swept off my feet. Again.

"Ca- " I shout but I caught myself before I could say his full name. I stopped because when I turned my head, it wasn't cameron holding me, it was Shawn..

"Hello!" Shawn says very loudly.

"Hi!" I repeat him in a mocking sort of way. We both laughed as he put me down.

<Emily P.O.V.>
I felt a light tapping on my shoulder. When I turned around I saw that it was carter!

"Can I talk to you over there, alone?" carter asked as his face turned really red.

"Yeah. what's up?" I asked eagerly

"Well.... I have a couple hours before the meet and greet starts and I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a walk?"

I couldn't believe this! the one I fell in love with last night just asked me if I wanted to walk with him! I mean if course I did!! But I didn't want to come on to strong. So instead of yelling 'YES!' I just said simply "sure."

<back to savannah's point of view>
Emily walked over to me told me that carter wanted to go on a walk! I was so happy for here! shawn heard me and Emily talking. He walked over and joined in the conversation.

"Hey! I don't think it would be fair to leave just one girl with around 10 guys. why don't I take you on a walk?" shawn said in his dreamy voice.

"That would be amazing!" I looked at him and then looked back at Emily and gave her a look that said ' well isn't this a fun trip!' She look at me the same way.