Chapter 41

Shawn's P.O.V.

Me and savannah were sitting on the bench in the park waiting on the others.

"Soo... what are we going to do?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Tomorrow? are we goi-" she was cut off when her phone started ringing.

"Savannah's P.O.V.
My phone started ringing. I looked at it and it was my mom.

Convo

"Hey mom what's up?"

"Well I was thinking...."

"Think about what?"

"I really like Canada and I was thinking that..."

"That what!!" I yelled getting really decided.

"Well there is a small AND I MEAN SMALL possibility that we could be moving there this summer."

"OH MY GOSH REALLY!"

"Not promising anything!"

"When did u think if this?"

"Well that's the reason I got you the tickets to go there because I wanted to see if you liked it. But I didn't know if it would be easy for u to find friends on the summer without school but you have shawn so I'm kind of okay with it a little more."

"Are you serious!"

"Yeah! I have even been talking to Shawn's mom about school and stuff like that."

"Wait so when?"

"I think this summer"

"Oh my gosh! I can't wait!!!"

"Under one condition."

I stopped jumping around. "What."

"You have to get all A's for the rest of the year."

"Yes yes yes!!!!! of my gosh! we need to go shopping for a house!"

"Calm down savannah! I have already been looking! but you need to enjoy the rest of your trip!"

"Okay mom! I LOVE YOU!"

"LOVE YOU TO BABY!"

End convo.

I turned around to shawn, who was watching me run around like an idiot this whole time.

"What was that all about?" He asked laughing at me still jumping up and down. I didn't answer I just jumped into his arms and wrapped my les around him. "Savannah what happened?"

"I'm moving!!!!!" I yelled.

"That's awesome! wait where?"

"HERE!" I kissed him before he could say anything.

"Hello!" I heard someone say. I looked up and saw all of the rest of the boys. I told them the story and they all cheered.

"Wait? what are you going to do about the all A's thing? I mean you have a hard enough time making b's and like one a." Emily said.

"I am gong to get her to send me her work and I'm going to FaceTime her every night and help her study." shawn said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"Awwe you don't have to do that." I said kissing his cheek.

"Yes I do! that's a way I can see you every day when your not here." Everyone awwed.

"Well it's already getting late so let's head back home or stop and get something to eat" onna said. I looked up at her and saw that cam had his arm around her. I 'awwed' in my head but I just nodded and we all started walking to Taco Bell. When we went to order we all got a couple taco's and some different stuff but there there was one thing everyone got. A Baja blast freeze. They were so amazing. After we are we went back to the hotel and packed. me and the girls we staying for almost another week but then I got a call from my mom.

Convo.

"Hey mom what's up?"

"I'm sorry but you are going to have to come back early."

"What! wait what did I do or what happened?"

"U did nothing! I just think u need to catch up in some school work because u have already missed a week! an don't argue with me! I have already booked some airplane tickets for tomorrow at 2. I love you! bye I have to go!"

"Bye mom!"

End convo.

"Well I guess we need to start packing." They looked confuse at me. I told them what my mom said. I looked at shawn and he looked a little sad.

"Hey Shawn it's okay! we can FaceTime all the time, we can talk on the phone, and we can text! everything is going to be okay!" I said and I sat in his lap.

"I'm just as to see you go. I don't know if I can go that long without you." He said and we got up to go to my room to start packing.

"It's fine! I love you and that's all that matters. No matter how far apart we are" i made him smile and we finished packing. When we were done, I got in the shower and then changes into my pj's. Shawn got into the shower and got into his pj's. I was already laying in my bed when Shawn was ready. He jumped into the bed and I cuddled up to him. We went right to sleep.