Chapter 37

Savannah's P.O.V.

I was sitting there looking at the picture. It was so perfect. It was me and shawn kissing. The snow was falling. I guess a fan saw us and took a picture and we didn't see. When I was looking at the picture shawn came into the room.

"Hey sweetie a fan just showed me a pictu-" he looked down at the phone. "I can see you have already seen it! isn't it cute. I love it." He grave my hand and walked out to the room with the fans.

"Why are u taking me out here?" I asked looking out to the crowd.

"Well I missed you so I was wondering if u would stay with me while I take pictures?" I nodded. We walked over and sat on a chair. I was on my phone for about 3 minutes when I felt an impact on my face so hard that I fell to the ground. I looked up. I saw the devil. . She was satan. Why was she here? she lived in TN with me. We went to the same school. My thoughts were interrupted by her starting to yell.

"What do you think your doing!? you know I have loved shawn for forever! you should be glad I don't punch you again!" I was still in shock while she was yelling at me.
Before I knew it shawn was next to me asking if I was okay. I nodded. I looked up to see matthew's security guard along with Shawn's picking her up.

"Wait!" I called out.

"What do u want. Savannah?" she kissed back at me.

"Why are you here?" I asked

"You know why! we used to be best friends! I told you everything! if u remember I was, and still am, in love with shawn. How did u not recognize the name." She said with tears running down her face.

"Anna, I'm sorry. I know we aren't friends anymore ever since... Well... you know, but I'm sorry. I didn't remember. But I fell in love with him." I said calmly looking up into his caring eyes.

By this time, it was silent in the whole room. All eyes were on us.

"Savannah! I don't care if you fell in love! he is mine! He doesn't love you! I'm much prettier then you! just go back to tennessee!" she yelled back at me.

" Hey! I do love her! with all my heart! and you need to leave. Now." Shawn said nodding to the security guards and leaving wit her. "hey are you okay?" I was still in shock that she was here.

"Yeah I'm fine." He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. The crowd cheered. I don't know why. Finally it all settled down and everyone continued taking pictures. A lot if the girls came over to me and told me that I was beautiful and that me and shawn were perfect together. I thanked them and took some pictures as well. It passed by very fast. I decided to go home after the meet and greet instead if going to eat. I was in the hotel room by myself when there was a knock in the door. I opened it up. It was Anna.