Chapter 22

Me and Emily walked into the hotel room and we were greeted by skylynn. She was so adorable.

"So where are the guys?" Emily's mom asked.

"They are still at the meet and greet. But we were going to take some pictures with them so we decided to change. Is that okay?" Emily said as she walked toward the for to our room.

"Sure!" my mom said

Me and Emily walked into the room an opened our suite case.

"I want to wear this! " I said pulling out a dress that was teal blue with ruffles at the bottom and came about 3" above my knee. I pulled out some black flats and laid them on the bed.

"Yes! I love that outfit!" Emily squealed and rummaged threw the Bag to fine something she could wear.

"Here!" she yelled taking out a pink tank with a white cardigan and black high waisted shorts.

"OMG yes! what shoes?" I asked.

"How about my toms?" she asked pulling out a pair of her toms.

"Yes! that would be cute!" I said. "I'm going to take off my makeup."

"Take off your makeup! really! I love it when you take off your makeup! you look so pretty!" Emily said as she took the tags off her clothes.

"Thanks." I smiled and then walked into the bathroom and washed my face. When I finished I walked out to see Emily was done changing. "You look adorable!!!!!" I yelled.

"Thanks! You get changed an I will go do my hair. I'm going to take it down and straighten it!"

"Okay" I said and walked over to the bed and changed into my dress. Emily walked out.

"Oh my gosh! yes! that is adorably adorable!"

"Adorably adorable?" I asked laughing.

"Yes! that adorably!" She said while she jumped up and down.

"Are you sure it isn't to short?" I asked.

"No! it's perfect! but you will need a jacket." Emily told me

"I don't have one. Do you think shawn would be mad if I used one of his?"

"No! it will be fine!" she said pushing me out the door because I guess we were late.

"Well y'all look all dolled up." My mom said in a sarcastic tone.

"Yes, well we are late so goodbye!" I said as I grabbed Shawn's red magcon hoodie that was on his bag and I ran out the door to the elevator.
When we got to the elevator we pushed the down button. When it opened there was two boys in there. They looked about out age.

"Well hello there pretty lady's. I'm jake and this is Sam." They said. Obviously checking us out.

"Hello." I said smiling trying not to be rude.

"What are y'all's names?" the tall blonde one Sam asked.

"I'm savannah and this is Emily." I said pushing the ground floor.

"Hello savannah and Emily." Jake said as he scooted closer to me. "Where are y'all going all dolled up?" he asked putting his arm around me.
I pushed it off.

"Meeting my boyfriend." I said in an annoyed tone.

"Ohh you have a boyfriend?" he asked.

"Yep." I said fake smiling toward him.

"We'll let's see him? he probably is some nobody that felt bad for you." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Actually you can look him up. Pull out your phone and get on google." I said

He pulled out his phone and unlocked it. "Yeah right cause your boyfriend is famous. Hahahah I totally believe that."

"Well then search shawn Mendes girlfriend and see what comes up."
I was him typing. I saw his phone and I was on it.

"Well. I still don't believe you. I need to see this in person."

"Okay follow me."
I said just in time when the door opens. I looked at Emily and she was in a corner making sure to have her distance from Sam. We all walked to the venue.