Chapter 6

Edited.

After me and Emily finally wanted to start unpacking, we decided to change into more comfortable clothes. Then I realized..... we got the wrong bag!!

Because me and her both pack light, we decided to pack together. We only had our small carry on, which had one pair of my leggings in it.

We both slowly walked out to the living room. Embarrassed.

"Hey guys!" I said trying to act like nothing was wrong.

But Nash caught on. "What's wrong?"

"Well..." Emily said looking at me to finish the sentence.

"We got the wrong bag at the airport. Is it okay if we can borrow some clothes?" I said kind of shy.

"Sure!" Carter said.

"Savannah, you can borrow one of my shirts and Emily can borrow one of Carter's." Shawn immediately said, following Carter's statement. Almost like he was beating everybody else.

Shawn throws me a big sweatshirt and I run, get my leggings and run into the bathroom to change.

Emily however didn't have pants. Carter gave her some of his old sweatpants.

"Here! these are to small for me, you might have to role them up but they might fit." Carter says rummaging threw his small duffel bag and grabbing out a gray sweatpants.

"Thank you!!" Emily says as she catches the pants. By the time Emily was about to change I finished getting dressed and she ran into the bathroom when I opened the door.

"Thank you so much Shawn!" I said when I walked into the dark living room. I walked in and noticed that there were pallets on the floor of the huge room. Emily had just finished changing when she walked out of the bathroom saw the layout. Shawn and Carter were in the kitchen making popcorn when I sat down on one of the pallets on the floor. Brent, Cameron, Nash, and Matt were all on a large couch behind me.

"So, movie night?" Emily asked as she walked into the room and plopped down on the other blanket.

"Yep!" Nash said as he got up and walked to the kitchen to get some water. "Sorry, this is all we have. We went to the grocery store to get some food and drinks but we came back with two girls!"

"Hey, I'm good with that!" Matt said in his sassy voice, "who agrees?"

"Mhmmmm dats right!" Brent said.

"Wait! I have heard that before! what do y'all guys do anyway?" I said scanning the room for answers.

"We are viners," Carter said as he brought two bowls of popcorn to the living room. He handed one to Matt and then say down on the pallet Emily was on.

"That's where I know y'all from, my friend Ashley loves vine! She shows me vines all the time! But I don't have an account." I finally recognized them all!

"Well now that you know who we are, let's watch a movie!" Shawn said excitedly sitting down beside me.

I was leaned against the wall when he smiled at me which made me want to melt. I was so confused! Did I like shawn or Cameron? I just felt so many butterflies when I was around shawn. Around cameron I felt more like friends.

Matt ran up to the TV and put in a scary movie. It was called 'The Conjuring'. I had attempted to watch it before but I never got threw the first 5 minutes alone.

I screamed when the possessed doll moved. I closes my eyes and hid my face into Shawn's arm. He put his arm around me and started to twirl my hair in his fingers. This made me so relaxed and I tried to stay awake but I was so tired that I fell asleep. But right before I did I opened one eye and saw Emily sitting in Carter's lap. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.