Chapter 30

Savannah's P.O.V.

Me and Emily looked around the corner and they were.... Kissing. My jaw dropped. I heard footsteps behind me.

"Hey what are y'all looking at?" Shawn said.
Onna and cam heard it to and looked up. They saw us.

"What are y'all two doin? huh?" I asked and winked at them and then Shawn, Emily , and I walked back to the pool.

"Hey! it's getting late do y'all want to head upstairs?" shawn asked all of the boys.

"Sure! where's onna and cam?" jack g asked Emily as he picked he up and twirled her around.

"Ohh they are with each other." She giggled.

"Wait are they together?" jack j asked looking at us all.

"They are but they haven't announced it." I answered and interlocked my fingers with Shawn's. Every time we touch I feel safe, happy, like nothing is going to happen to me. We all walked in the elevator and walked to the room. We saw onna and cam by the door because they didn't have a key.

"Hey love birds." Taylor said as he unlocked the door and walked in. "I guess we can all just stay in this room from now on. What's the point of the other room?"

"Good point! I'll go cancel the rest of the nights for that room. Yall go make sure that we didn't leave anything in there." Aaron said.

"Okay I'll go to check the other room!" brent said and trotted out the door.

"Okay y'all want to watch a movie?" matthew asked.

"I think we should all take a shower first." Emily said.

"Me firsts!!!" me and onna both yelled at the same time. We both sprinted toward the bathroom. I dove on the floor. She laughed.

"Okay you can go first!" she laughed and walked out of the room. I got in and took a quick shower. When I was done onna got in. Then Emily. Then the boys got in. The boys order was: Jc, aaron, matt, cam, jack j, brent taylor, hayes, jack g, carter, nash, and then shawn. While shawn was taking a shower in the bathroom I walked into the bedroom and saw skylynn asleep on the bed. She was so cute. As soon as I walked in hayes walked in behind me.

"Hey savannah I just got a text from my mom that said tomorrow skylynn is going back home." He said siting in the couch in the room. I sat next to him.

"That's cool I guess. Now we won't have to worry about being here so much." I said and then I heard Shawn get out of the shower. "I'm going to leave so he can get dressed.

"I'm going to leave to." He said and we both walked out.
About 5 min later shawn walked out and laid on the floor on some pillows. He patted next to him for me to sit down. I plopped down beside him.

"So what movie are we going to watch?" Shawn asked.

"How about paranormal activity?" Nash said flipping threw the horror movies on netflix. Before any answer he started it.

"Oh no. I'm going to cry." I stated.

Shawn laughed, "I'm here. Your fine." He said and I cuddled up next to him.

"Thanks. I think I'm going to start to like horror movies." I said putting my hand on his bare chest.

"Why? I thought you hatted them." He said as he grabbed some pillows and speed them out around us.

"Well when I watched the conjuring, I was so scared but I ended up with the best boyfriend ever." I kissed his cheek.

"Awwe I think I'm going to like horror movies more because of that." He Added and put his arm around me.

"I love you." I said." Thank you for everything."

"I love you to, I hope you know I will do anything for you." I smiled and went to sleep. Wow. Before the movie even started.

Onna's P.O.V.

I sat down on the couch next to cameron. Before the movie. Even started I saw savannah and shawn already together an savannah was I think asleep. I felt an arm go around me. I looked over to see cameron smiling at me. I smiled back and I laid on his arm. I remembered watching the first 30 min of the movie but then I fell asleep.

Emily's P.O.V.

me and jack were laying on the floor watching the move when all of the sudden I looked over at savannah and shawn. They were asleep. I looked over at onna an cam. They were asleep. I decided that I don't want to be the only one awake so I looked up at jack, Kissed him on the cheek, and then closed my eyes. I stays awake for a little while with my eyes closed but I finally fell into a deep sleep.