Chapter 46

Savannah's P.O.V.

These past few day while clint has been here have been weird. I still FaceTime shawn all day and everyday, but I'm talking about my mom. She has been giving me little gifts like yesterday she got me a cute , and very expensive, dress with matching heels. Another time she got me a pair of light pick vans. Every time she gives me the present she says she sorry that I'm not going to see shawn. I'm thankful that she knows how much he means to me but it's getting very annoying. Every time I tell her that I'm fen she doesn't believe me. That's probably cause I'm not.

"Hey savannah!" Clint walked into my room and sat on my bed.

"Hey Clint! I like your shirt." I say pointing to his plain back shirt.

"You like this?" he asked confused.

"Well I like this one better!" I pulled out a southern tide shirt.

"You remembered!"

"Off course! How could I forget your 22nd birthday!"

"Well thank you! now get dressed."

"Why?"

"I am taking you to lunch! just me and you!"

"Okay!wait."

"What?"

"What should I wear?" he laughed.

"Wear the dress and heels your mom got you!" I nodded and picked up my phone. It was 11 o'clock! wow I need to stop sleeping in. Who cares! it's spring break! I saw that shawn texted me like 3 min ago.

best boyfriend ever!:)
(I know his contact is awesome)
Hey beautiful!

Me
Hey handsome:)

Best boyfriend ever!:)
What's up???

Me
I'm about to take a shower so I'll text you in a little bit!

Best boyfriend ever!:)
Okay baby!

I walked into the bathroom an took a shower. I did my normal morning routine but I kept my hair naturally curly. I walked back into my room and slipped on the mint green dress dress and heels. I walked down stairs and saw Clint talking to my mom.

"Good morning! Ohh wow! you look beautiful!" my mom ran up and gave me a hug.

"Thank you!" I simply replied.

"There is going to be a package competing later today for you"ny mom told me.

"Mom you don't have to get me anything! I'm fine! honestly." I lied. I'm not okay.

"Fine. This will be you last one." She stated.

"Well let's go eat!" Clint said.

"Okay!" we walked to my moms car, because he flew here and didn't have his truck, and drove to Applebee's. My favorite restaurant. When we got in we sat down at the table.

"Savannah, you rally do look beautiful today." He miles at me.

"Thank you! I love this dress" I say looking down at it.

"You are the prettiest 15 year old I have ever seen." I smiled.

"Well a thank you sir" I smile to him.
The waiter took our orders.

"So savannah, how is it between you and shawn?"

"Perfect. I just want him here with me." I look down at my phone. As soon as I did I saw I got a text. I got really exited. But it was only my mom.

Motherrrrr
The package came in! I put it in your room! It will look amazing with your outfit!

Me
Okay thanks.

I look back up to my cousin. He was on his phone. Then the waiter came with out food. We sat in silence as we shoveled good into our mouths. It looked like we hadn't eating in weeks. When we finished, Clint paid and we got in the car to drive home. It was kinda awkward. Finally Clint broke the silence.

"I'm sorry about your boyfriend."

I looked up I to his eyes. "It's fine. I just miss him so much. It's hard to handle" I said honestly.

"Your strong. You'll make it."

"I'm not sure about that." The rest of the way home we talked about shawn. I cried some. I couldn't take it any longer. Then I remembered the money I got when my dad died. I have save all these years. I took out my phone and looked at the planes to Toronto. There was one in one day. I saved the we page and locked my phone.

"Savannah?"

"Yeah?"

"We are home" I looked up and we were in the drive way. I guess I was daydreaming. I ran into the house and remembered the present. I hope it's something I can use. Unlike the picture of me and shawn my mom got framed that just make me cry. I open the door to my room and I see it.