Chapter 51

Savannah's P.O.V.

"Savannah, shawn, y'all need to get up. we have to take shawn to the airport" my mom said in a gentle voice. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was laying on Shawn's bare chest as his arm was around me. I sat up and my mom was typing on her phone.

"Good morning mom" I said.

"Good morning. Get dressed and pack Shawn's bag. We need to leave." She left the room smiling. What was that all about.

"Savannah?"

"Yeah shawn?"

"Can we just stay like this forever?"

"Like what?" He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him.
"I wish" I was fighting the tears. I didn't want to be away from him that long.

"I love you savannah" I liked up into his eyes.

"I love you to shawn" his kissed me.

"Savannah!" Clint yelled from down stairs. you stop kissing shawn and role your eyes.
"Why can we never finish our kiss?" Shawn grinned.

"Savannah!" my cousin yelled.

"What!" I screamed.

"Come here!"

"I'll be right back baby!" I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"I'll start packing!" I nodded and them went down stairs.

"hey hey hey!" I said as I walk down stairs. Clint doesn't say anything. "What did you want?"

"I don't want you I the same bed with that boy!" he snapped at me.

"What!"

"I don't like you and that boy in the same bed!"

"Clint! I'm 15 I'm not going to do anything! We were doing my homework and we fell asleep!" I Snapped at him.

"Fine. But I still don't like him."

"Why! You barely even know him!"

"I just don't want him to hurt you!" he yelled.

"He wont!" I protested.

"You don't know that!"

"Your not my dad! you can't decide who I can or can't date!"

"Well your dad isn't here and it's all your fault!" He yelled. As soon as he said that I could tell he regretted it. But it didn't make it hurt any less. Tears started streaming down my face and I ran upstairs.

"Savannah!" he yelled but I didn't stop. I ran into my room and locked the door.

"Savannah? what's wrong baby?" I heard shawn say from the other side if my door. I run over to the door and open it.

"Savannah! what's wrong? why are you crying?" he said very worried. I didn't say anything I just jumped into his arms. He picked me up and walked me to my bed and say me down.

"Savannah what's wrong?" He said as he rubbed my back.

"Umm well a few years ago my d-dad d-died. " I said between my sobs. "He died in a car wreck. I was really little and I was sitting in the passenger seat. It was dark outside. I saw a deer and I screamed. It scared my dad and he swerved to the other side of the road and we hit an oncoming 18 wheeler. My dad didn't have his seatbelt on. He died on the way to the hospital. I was wearing a seatbelt and the way I was sitting I guess had to do with me not getting extremely hurt." I was crying so much at this point I didn't even try holding them in.

"Savannah, I'm sorry." I looked t him and he was crying to.

"Did you hear me and my cousin?" he nodded.

"Savannah I would never ever ever ever hurt you. I love you" I smiled.

"Savannah." I heard my mom say.

"In here." She walked in and look surprised.

"Savannah! what's wrong?!" she yelled. Clint walked up behind her.

"It's nothing." I said. Lying.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" she sat next to me.

"I have just been thinking about dad lately." I say.

"Well at least you have Clint as your sort of dad" she smiled at me. I got a mad look on my face.

"Hey savannah will you help me finish packing?" shawn said. Obviously he knew I was about to start yelling at Clint.

"Sure" we got up and walked to his room.
---
when we finished packing my mom rushed us out to the car and she drove us to the airport. The whole time me and shawn were holding hands and just talking. The car ride seamed so short. When we got to the airport we were late. By the time we got all of Shawn's bags checked we found out that his plane got delayed. That's fine with me! more time I can spend with him! My mom said she would give us "alone time". We just ended up and say down in silence. Just loving each others presence. It was awesome having him with me.

"Plane 310 is now boarding" me and shawn looked at each other. Both of our eyes started watering. We stood up and walked as far as I could go. We still had about 5 minutes. He pulled me into a hug and we stayed like that until the intercoms came on again.

"Last call for plane 310" he released me.

"Savannah. I love you"

"I love you to shawn" I kissed him.

"I have to go. But here." He handed me a small box and then walked to his plane. I looked at the small box.