Chapter 29

A new day arrived and Ruby was waiting for the Alpha who was going to visit. She milled around the living room with Isaac and Dylan. The rest were still sleeping, eating or working, while Elena was in school.

Ruby was nervous about what yet to come but Isaac kept reassuring that they would help Ruby if needed. She nodded and smiled at his words.

A young man, called David, came inside and announced, "Alpha, they are here."

Ruby looked at that man and she flashed worry but quickly composed herself and brought a confident smile to her lips. The young man was told to wait in the kitchen with others, while Ruby greeted the Alpha.

She walked outsider waiting on the patio, while Isaac and Dylan waited at the door and looked at their moves. Ruby realised that they were yet to come, she looked behind and both of them nodded their heads again. She looked back into the wildness and saw several individuals walking, at first she didn't realise how many they were.

Step by step, Ruby saw that the nine Alphas were walking to her. When they finally stood in front of her, she was shocked. She didn't expect that all of them would come and meet up here.

Ruby realised that Isaac and Dylan were high alert and ready to jump on them. Luke started after a few seconds of silence, just hearing the wind pass, "Alpha Ruby Warzone, nice to see you again."

Ruby smiled genuinely, "Good morning. I hope that none of you had any difficulties getting to my land. Welcome to my house."

They all nodded and smile, except Eric. He was staring at her like she was missing a piece and he wanted to fill it somehow. It was making Ruby uncomfortable but she didn't show it. Eric and rest saw behind me, which was the pack house, Isaac and Dylan. Eric asked, "Who are they?"

Ruby looked behind and smile. She called them and they stood on either side and she said, "This is my Beta, Isaac, and my Omega, Dylan."

They all nodded, even Eric, but that didn't stop him by asking, "I didn't know rogues had Omegas and Betas."

Ruby felt that her Beta and Omega went tense and they were waiting to release their monster and tear them apart. Ruby simply responded, "It is a pack, after all. I do need my second and third in command."

Eric stared at Isaac very intensively and then Dylan, and asked them, "Tell me, what is so special about her that you made her your Alpha."

Isaac sneered at him but responded with proudness, "Her aura is strong and we would bow anytime for her."

Eric heard his words and went quiet. He didn't ask anything to Ruby again. Isaac helped the Alphas with their luggage. Ruby showed each Alpha his room and completed her hospitality.

She went downstairs and told everyone to go outside and train for a while on whatever they wanted. They all nodded.

*****

Read, vote and comment!