Chapter 32

A third voice shouted, "What?"         

Ruby and Eric looked at who spoke and Daniel repeated, "You killed members from my pack?"

Ruby looked behind Daniel and saw the rest of the Alphas near the door, while Daniel looked furious. said sternly, "Were you all eavesdropping?"

Ruby looked at Eric and he studied her intensively. Ruby asked, "Was this a plan to get out of me something about me?"

Eric nodded, but Daniel shouted once again, "How could you kill them?"

Ruby stood up and walked till she was near to Daniel and kept her voice steady, "The same way they would kill my pups."

Daniel shouted once again, "So you killed them?"

Ruby said, "Yes, I killed them."

Daniel looked confused and looked he was in the brick of tears, "You don't feel remorse?"

Ruby looked into his eyes and confessed, "I won't apologise for killed them, because it was either them or my pack and I choose my pack. We didn't know each other."

Daniel said, "You... Don't..."

Ruby turned around and held a knife on her hand and walked back to Daniel, while everyone reviewed her steps and movements. She took Daniel's hand and placed the knife on his hand. She looked at him and he looked confused. Ruby spoke in a soft voice, "Stab me."

Daniel was surprised and he was speechless. Eric stood up from his seat and shouted, "What? No."

Ruby ignored all Eric's words and said to Daniel, while he looked at the knife, "Your anger is understandable but I can't do anything. If I knew, I would have sent them to you. But they are dead, so stab me and take your anger out."

Eric and others came between us and pushed me and Daniel apart. Eric shouted at the ground, "Take Dan to his room and stay with him. I will come in a minute."

Ben asked, "What will you do?"

Eric's anger fuelled and said, "GO NOW."

After they had dragged Daniel out of the dining room, Eric and Ruby remained. The only sounds were heard were from their breathing. Eric kept Ruby close as she would disappear.

Ruby started to think about her actions and her revolutions shocked. That wasn't her, that was her wolf. She was able to take control. Her wolf wanted chaos and Daniel fuelled the madness. Ruby's mind was all over the place, but she felt her body being shaken up.

She looked up into Eric's eyes and whispered, "What?"

He spoke in a hard voice, "I been shouting at you since they left. Did you even hear me?"

Ruby looked down and his hands were gripping her arms tightly and his hold didn't waver. Ruby spoke, "You are hurting me."

Eric gripped her arms tighter and shouted, "Am I? Look at me, Ruby." Ruby looked into his eyes and Eric continued, "You wanted him to stab you? Do you have a death sentence?"

Ruby's eyes lowered to his chest because she had nothing to say. There wasn't really an answer that she could find. Ruby whispered truthfully, "I don't know."

She looked back up into his eyes and whispered, "Let me go."

Eric refused, "NO! You aren't going anywhere."

Ruby whimpered, "Please, just..."

Eric asked, "Where are you going?"

Ruby said, "To the woods. Please... I... I can't tell you."