2

Your POV

"I should've been at work on Sunday," Calum our other best friend groaned once Michael and I finished telling him about what happened yesterday.

"Yeah, you left us to work with Vince and he's a fucking dick," Michael spoke with disgust.

I cringed at his name and faked gagged making the boys laugh.

As we were turning a corner I saw Camila walking out way with her friends, I immediately did a 180 and sped walk back to my locker, I didn't even bother checking if Calum and Michael were following.

"Hey if you've forgotten, art is all the way down there," Michael hissed while pointing at the direction we were just walking in.

"I know, but I saw Camila and freaked," I sighed.

"Bro, you need to chill the fuck out," Calum laughed.

I rolled my eyes and tried to calm my heart down, I didn't think straight when I changed my direction because now Camila was walking this way with her four best friends.

"Way to go genius," Michael spoke sarcastically as Calum was just lightly laughing.

"Shut up Clifford," I growled calling him by his last name.

"You know what? I'll call her over," he smirked.

"You wouldn't dare," I glared at him.

"Hey girls!" He waved at the five girls.

My eyes immediately widen as I quickly turned around to open my locker and pretended I was grabbing something.

"Hey Michael," I heard Lauren's voice coming closer.

"Holy shit," I muttered.

"You and Y/N did great on Sunday," I heard Ally compliment.

"Aww thanks Als," Michael cooed.

"Now Y/N would say thank you if she hurried up with what she's getting," Calum spoke up grabbing my shoulder and twisting me around.

I straightened my hoodie and plastered a small smile.

"Thanks Ally," I genuinely smiled at her.

I noticed Camila, Normani and Dinah weren't here, I couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed.

"Well, we've got to get to Biology, we just wanted to compliment you for Sunday," Lauren spoke up.

I showed them a grateful smile as they bid goodbye, Michael and Calum said goodbye as I waved them bye.

"You're even awkward around her best friends," Calum teased.

"Shut the fuck up Asian boy," I flipped him off, his smirk immediately fell off and was replaced with a frown.

"Hey! I'm not Asian!" He whined.

Michael and I shook our heads while laughing and heading off to art.

=•=

As I made my way to the lunch table where Calum, Michael and I usually sit, I spotted five extra heads.

What are these boys up to!?

"Y/N Y/L/N! Why are you late to lunch?" Michael pretend to scold me as I took a seat between Calum and him.

"Mrs. Johnson held me back to talk," I answered, before greeting the extra people.

"Really? What she say?" Calum asked.

"She wanted to congratulate me for improving in maths from my last test," I answered.

"Oooo, what were your scores?" Dinah asked.

The two boys bursted out laughing knowing I suck at maths, a pout found its way on my face.

"Are we missing something?" Camila asked with an amused smile.

"Y/N sucks at math," Michael answered.

"I remember in year seven the highest she ever got in a math test was 25%," Calum wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I looked down in embarrassment while elbowing them both in their sides causing them both to groan in pain.

"You two are assholes," I spoke in annoyance.

"Y/N you love me," Michael cockily spoke.

"But back to your achievement, I'm proud, my tutoring paid off," Calum proudly spoke.

"I knew you were a good choice Cal, you're really good in maths, God bless your Asian background," I teased with a smirk on my face.

"I'm not Asian!" He whined again.

"Huh, could've fooled me," my smirk still standing.

Laughs filled the table while Calum just glared at me and went back to eating.

Michael then started talking about what our teachers were wearing today.

"You should've seen Mr. Adams, he wore his freaking pyjama pants to school," Normani laughed.

"I saw him today! I tried so hard to keep my laugh in the whole class!" Camila howled out in laughter along with Noramani.

I smiled at Camila's laughing state, but once she made eye contact with me she stopped laughing and licked her teeth while looking around the cafeteria. I gulped as I felt my palms go all clammy, that was so attractive.

Soon the bell rung out and we all got up from our seats and walked to our lockers.

"You weren't so awkward at lunch, what an achievement," Michael patted my back.

I shook my head laughing while turning the dial on my lock.

Soon Calum and I made our way to English and took our seats at the back. This is one of my favourite classes since a certain 5'2 brunette with an amazing smile shares this class with me.

Ally, Lauren and Camila came into the classroom distracting me from my conversation with Calum.

"Oi, stop staring you creep," Calum scolded while hitting my arm.

I turned my attention back to Calum as I took notice of the three girls taking a seat a few seats in front of us.

"Dammit Y/N, every time," Calum sighed.

I laughed at his frustration and actually paid attention to him.

I spent most of my time in class just admiring Camila from behind, gosh I'm in too deep.