55

Y/N's POV

"I can't believe you," my dad said with disappointment laced in his voice.

I rolled my eyes and bit my thumb nail to keep me from saying anything. You could say my parents are pretty disappointed that I took three days off of school just to visit Camila.

"You have classes to attend Y/N," my mum scolded sternly.

"Chill, being in Miami for three days is exactly like being sick and taking three days off," I groaned, but I immediately shut my mouth and widened my eyes knowing damn well I should've just kept my mouth shut.

"Did you just tell me to chill? I don't chill, you chill-"

I faceplamed myself as my parents went on a long rant about how that was disrespectful and how my education is at risk. All because I'm taking three days off? Shouldn't they be happy I'm back here?

I mentally praised the lord as my dad pulled up in Camila's drive way, my parents can finally stop complaining.

"You text me when you're done here, okay?" My dad sternly said.

"Yes Pa," I huffed in annoyance while taking off my seatbelt.

"Watch your attitude," he growled.

I rolled my eyes and exited the car while muttering to myself 'who the fuck do you think gave me this attitude'.

I knocked on the front door and stepped back a little while preparing myself, I'm finally seeing my girl after two months. I heard footsteps running down the stairs and Camila yelling 'I got it! Ma I said I got it!' Her voice sounded so dry and drained.

I cackled once I heard her mother reply with 'Karla! Stop being so aggressive before I grab my chancla!'

The door flew open and before I could say hi, Camila flung herself at me wrapping her hands around my neck while shoving her face in my neck. I stumbled back a little while wrapping my hands around her body tightly and kissing her head repeatedly.

"I'm here baby, I'm here," I whispered to her.

"You're here," her voice cracked.

=•=

We moved to her bedroom and ended up in a spooning position.

The death of Ringo was still new and the whole family is still down about it, considering that Ringo has been with them for a long time.

"No one knows how he died, my dad just found him in the backyard not breathing," she told me while lightly rubbing my hand that was wrapped around her.

"Maybe he ate something he shouldn't off?" I suggested with my head buried in her shoulder, "like a plant or something."

"Maybe," she hummed and wiggled more into me.

"Ringo's death did not only affect us, it affected Leo too. Leo sleeps in Ringo's bed every night and he doesn't want to play with us anymore," she sighed.

I placed a gently kiss on her shoulder and held her tightly.

She twisted in my arms to face me with a small and content, but sad smile on her face. I stared into her pretty brown eyes and she started right back into my eyes.

"I can't believe you actually came back for me," she sighed happily.

"Of course I did, I need to make sure you're alright," I smiled at her.

"How about you? How are you feeling about Ringo?" She asked.

"When you told me, it was hard to comprehend that Ringo was gone. Like, before you even called me up I was already having this feeling that something bad was going to happen, so in a way I was kinda prepared for bad news," I replied.

"Really? You had a weird feeling before the call?" She asked with shock laced in her voice.

"Yeah, I know it's kinda weird, but that's how I felt. Even ask the boys, we were on call with me at the time," I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly.

"How much did your ticket cost?" She asked me.

"Cheaper than usual," I answered.

"So I'm guessing it was a shit flight?" She smiled sympathetically.

"Fuck sake, there was guy sitting behind me and he couldn't stop kneeing me chair. A grown as man was kneeing my chair for the whole fucking flight, how the fuck do you knee someone's chair for the whole flight?" I groaned just remembering that annoying feeling.

My girlfriend broke out into a fit of giggles and caressed my face after her fit, "that sounds so bad, I'm sorry you had a bad flight," she pouted at me.

"Not your fault," I responded with a smile.

"It's kinda is, I mean I made-"

"Uh stop, you didn't make me do shit, I chose to come back for you," I cut her off.

She said nothing in response, instead she leaned more into me and kissed me softly and slowly. That kiss had the potential to become sensual, but right now is not the time.

"I've missed you so much," she sighed onto my lips.

"Me-too-baby-I've-missed-you-heaps," I said in between kisses.

I rolled on top of her while breaking away from our kiss.

"I heard you've been using my guitar a lot, eh?" I smirked while playing with her necklace.

"It's the only thing that makes me feel physically closer to you when you're miles away," she answered while playing with strings on my Berklee jumper.

"That's cute," I smiled down at her.

She rolled her eyes playfully and pulled me down by my jumper to connect our lips. She had one hand on my cheek and one hand crawling up my shirt, I chuckled against her lips and pulled away.

"What are you doing?" I asked with an amused smile.

"Y'know, I'm just getting closer to you," she winked making me laugh.

"Get your sneaky hand out of my top babe," I shook my head.

"I came here for emotional support, not this," I jokingly rolled my eyes.

She lightly scratched my stomach with her nails while raising a challenging eyebrow up at me.

"You sure?" She asked.

"Your parents are downstairs and Sofi is the room next to us, so yes I'm sure," I answered with a laugh.

She sighed and took her hand out from my top reluctantly.

"I'm just saying, a girl has needs Y/N," she stated making me chuckle.

I rested my head on her chest and wrapped my arms around her while her hands were playing with my baby hair in the back of my neck.

"I love you a lot,"

"I love you a lot too,"