63

*Four years later*

Y/N's POV

"C'mon on Kiara! My mum doesn't have all night!" I called out to the brunette who was putting away the shopping cart.

"Oh be patient will you," she sneered and walked back to my car.

"Kaki!"

My brain and body just went stiff. My breath got caught in my throat and my eyes widened at the familiar voice and nick name.

This cannot be fucking happening.

I slowly turned my head to where that voice was and almost fainted. Sofia Cabello was standing there impatiently waiting for her older sister, Camila Cabello.

"Hurry up Y/N! You were just bitching about how long I was taking and look how long you're taking just to get in a damn car!" Kiara yelled rather loudly, so loudly that Camila actually looked my way.

I gasped and quickly ducked into my car and stuck my key into the ignition.

Oh would you look at that, I'm back at square one again.

"Holy fuck, can you be any more louder you bitch," I grumbled as my headlights turned on.

I looked up ready to back out when I saw Camila staring directly at me. My heart beat sped up, but soon ached a little for seeing a glint of sadness in her eyes.

"Oh my god is that her!?" Kiara exclaimed once I backed out of the parking spot.

"Yeah, yeah it it," I answered sadly.

The excitement in her eyes died down at my tone and gave me a smile filled with pity. It made me feel weak.

"You're still not over her?" Her sympathetic look was boring into the side of my head and I hated it so fucking much because it reminded me of Camila's sympathetic eyes when she was ending things with me.

"I wish I was, I really wish I was fucking over her," I chuckled painfully.

"Why can't I hate her? Why do I have to care for her?" I groaned feeling frustrated with myself.

"Like I've tried to move on with many different people, even with men! But I still can't seem to stop thinking about her," I rambled on still feeling a little off since I saw Camila for the first time in four years.

"You seriously haven't moved on? It's been like four years," Kiara quirked an eyebrow up at me.

"I think the main reason why I can't move on is because I haven't had closure. When she broke up with me, it was out of nowhere and I still have questions as to why she broke up with me like that. I think that maybe when I finally have the reason why she did it, I can then take the first step in moving on," I answered while softly running my thumb over the leather of the steering wheel. A habit I have when I'm nervous.

"What about that famous chick you went on a few dates with? I swear she was the closest you ever got to a new relationship," Kiara asked about Emmalyn Estrada. Former G.R.L member.

"Emmalyn was amazing, but I couldn't date her if I'm still thinking about Camila and still have deep feelings for her. Maybe after getting closure, I'll be able to move on with her," I smiled at the thought of Emmalyn, she was truly an angel with an amazing voice and heart.