44

Camila's POV

"Hey Bambi,"

"Hey baby," I smiled through the camera of my phone.

"How's Boston?"

"Bambi it's crazy as, this place is so beautiful even though the people are jerks, but I'm so excited to come live up here,"

"What about the school?"

"The people there are hella talented babe! Literally, I feel like such an amateur around everyone and when you walk in, there's people playing some live music and at least every student is carrying around an instrument! This school has past my expectations!"

She was so happy, I felt so bad for wanting her to stay, I felt so bad for hoping the worst, like that school burning down, or even her getting kicked out.

"That sound so cool babe! You're living your music dream and I couldn't be more prouder of you,"

"Thanks Bambi! How are things there? Boys behaving? Are you behaving huh?"

I chuckled at her playful attitude. She was glowing, she looks so happy.

"The boys miss you so much, they'd be fine one moment, but then they'd frown and say 'I miss Y/N'. They're are very bipolar at the moment. And for me, yes I am behaving, I'm waiting very impatiently and long for you to come home,"

"Aww I miss you so much too! But I'll be back before you know it baby,"

"Then you'll be going back to Boston."

"Bambi..."

"No, I'm sorry, this is your dream, I'm happy for you, you are doing great babe, you're gonna be great babe," I smiled widely as I felt tears pricking my eyes.

"Baby, are you cry-"

"Y/N/N, babe I've gotta go, I'll see you next week, yeah?" My voice cracked as the tears were on the edge of spilling.

"Camila, hey don't end our Fa-"

I ended our FaceTime immediately before any tears made it past my cheeks.

This was harder than I thought.