6

Your POV

I'll admit, ever since that day in the car with Camila (which was two weeks ago), I have grown closer with her, we don't speak about what happened though, even if I wanted so badly to know why she went in such depth explaining how interesting I am.

"You mean to tell me that, you and Camila have grown pretty close to each other, but you still don't have her number?" Michael asked stunned.

I nodded my head yes as Calum just shook his head laughing.

"I just don't understand..." Michael trailed off.

"Michael, are you forgetting how Y/N is around Camila? Y/N can't possibly ask for Camila's number if she can't even ask Camila what time it is without being a stuttering mess," Calum stated the truth.

"I promise you two that I've actually controlled myself around her now," there was a slight excitement in my voice.

"Oh really?" Michael asked with a smirk not believing me.

Calum bursted out laughing while lightly pushing me.

"What, you don't believe me?" My voice went an octave higher.

"You? Controlled around your crush? I call bullshit, it takes a massive miracle for that to happen," he continued to laugh.

"You guys are twats," I heaved out in annoyance while rolling my eyes.

They both just howled out laughing still not believing me.

A scowl took over my face while I continued walking and not caring about my surroundings as I was still upset about Michael and Calum not believing me.

Out of nowhere a body collided with mine pushing me back a bit and taking me by surprise, it was a big blow, but the person who bumped into me was tiny so I regained my balance quickly while holding onto that tiny person.

"Woah, slow down there buddy," I awkwardly said while unwrapping my arms around this person.

"Oh thank goodness it's you," I recognised it was Camila. A blush took over my cheeks as she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly, I slowly wrapped my arms around her again and gave her a quick squeeze.

"Are you this excited to see me?" I giggled while looking down at her.

"It's only been two days since we saw each other, I didn't know you missed me that much," I continued to tease.

"Oh ha ha ha," she sarcastically laughed.

"Austin and Vince were both rushing to me with chocolates and roses in their hands, I had to run off quickly and I happen to bump into you," she explained herself.

"Don't get to cocky about me missing you," she glared up at me.

I found it immensely cute how she has to look up at me due to her being a little shorty.

"Nice excuse," I scoffed jokingly.

She pulled away quickly before punching me in the arm. My hand immediately flew up to that spot and rubbed it soothingly.

"Ow! What did I do to deserve that?" I pouted.

"You were being an ass," she stated bluntly, but had this playful glint in her eye.

At the word ass my mind went somewhere else- fucking hell Y/N! We all know she has an amazing ass! Don't be such a freaking pervert!

I quickly shook my thoughts away and just chuckled at her.