49

Y/N's POV

"Baby I'm so sorry,"

I pulled down my shirt with a little hiss, the scratch marks were still new.

"Don't stress, it must mean I'm that good," I turned around to smirk at my girlfriend. She just scoffed and shoved my face away.

"You're getting cocky," she rolled her eyes while I let out a laugh.

"Maybe after school you could come over and I could make you feel good," she husked out while toying with the bottom of my shirt.

"Oh yeah?" I smirked and pulled her in closer by her waist.

"Yeah, I could rub some Vaseline over your scars," she innocently smiled up at me while wrapping her hands around my neck.

"You tease," I chuckled and leaned down to plant a kiss on her cheek.

We both made our way out of the girls bathroom and headed for the cafeteria to meet up with our friends.

"Y/N you motherfucker, you didn't tell us any details about the John Mayer concert!" Michael exclaimed as I took a seat next to him.

"Yeah, I kept sending you messages, you didn't respond," Calum butted in.

"Sorry guys, after the concert I was busy," I shrugged and pulled out my lunch.

"Even the next day?" Calum raised an eyebrow up at me.

I could feel Camila's gaze on the side of my head making it harder for me to hold back a smug smile.

"Yeah, I was really busy the next day, I didn't have time to text anyone," this wasn't even a lie, Camila is definitely a freak in the sheets.

Suddenly a hand came into contact with my back making screech out in pain, "motherfucking ouch!"

"Woah, dude you good?" Michael quickly took his hand off my back.

"Yeah, I'm good," I spoke through the pain.

"I didn't know I hit you that hard," I could hear the guilt in Michael's voice.

"No dude you didn't, it's just my back, even the slightest contact hurts," I hissed a little.

"My uncle works at this massage place, I could hook you up," Dinah spoke up.

"Thanks Dinah, but I swear I'm good, give it a few days and my back will be back to normal," I smiled gratefully at her.

"Still, why you turning down Dinah's offer? Her uncle's massage place is bomb," Normani raised her eyebrows and eyes at the word 'bomb' to emphasise her point.

"Because, I'm giving her a massage tonight," Camila innocently said as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Just saying, my uncles massages are better, sorry Waltz," Dinah clicked her tongue and raised her eyebrows in a cocky manner.

"I know what's better for my girl, than a massive Maori dude does," she growled at Dinah.

"Well Camila, unlike you, Dinah's uncle did get a degree in massage therapy and runs his own company, so I don't know where you're trying to get at here," Lauren gave a right lip smile as she cocked her head to the side a little to give off her innocent look, so Camila won't end up being pissed at her.

"Not picking sides here Mila, but Lauren's got a point," Ally shyly shrugged.

"I've been to Dinah's uncle's place and damn, it was amazing," Calum held up an okay sign to exaggerate his point.

"Man, I wanna go now," Michael hummed as he pulled out his phone.

"In my defence I don't want another human to be touching my girlfriend's bare back, she'll be topless and that's for my eyes only," Camila pouted and crossed her arms making her extremely adorable.

A small happy smile rested on my face as I watch my girlfriend defend herself on why she should just give me a massage.

"Oh please," Calum scoffed.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Camila asked raising her left eyebrow up at him. She looks really intimidating at the moment, but looks super hot at the same time.

"The only way to see Y/N topless is to sleep with her," he answered.

Camila then raised both her eyebrows at Calum as if to ask him what exactly is his point.

Before anyone could figure it out I put my face in my hands feeling embarrassed that Camila just outed our sexual life to our friends in the worse way.

"Wait..." Dinah trailed off.

"That means-oh shit! Get some Y/N!" Calum happily exclaimed making me burry my face into my hands even more.

"Fuck," I heard Camila utter out next to me.

"Y'all better repent," Ally sighed making a praying sign with her hands.

Soon the whole table started getting really rowdy, especially Calum and Michael, due to me being the most innocent one out of the three of us.

"Oh my fucking gosh, is that why you didn't text me at all after the concert?" Calum beamed.

"Holy shit! You guys were going at it for the whole day!?" Normani exclaimed afterwards.

"What, you can't blame me. I haven't gotten any since I realised I liked Y/N and that was a long ass time. A girl has needs," Camila nonchalantly shrugged.

"But shit, the whole day?" Lauren continued on marvelled.

"Okay but Y/N's real-"

"Camila, baby, think about what you're about to say," I immediately cut her off not wanting her to release information about our sex life.

"That you were the best I ever had?" She smirked and winked at me.

A feeling of pride, achievement, embarrassment, shyness rushed down at me all at once at her comment.

The whole lunch period continued on with Camila making suggestive comments at how good I am and the rest trying to get details about your first time.

"That's right! Dinah! You're uncle has amazing reviews on google, I'm definitely visiting,"

We all looked at Michael with furrowed eyebrows because that discussion was over a long time ago and he randomly brought it up while the others teased both me and Camila about being really frisky in bed.