54

Y/N's POV

When I thought it would get easier, it actually gets harder.

"Calum why are you shit?" Michael asked as we were playing League Of Legends.

"Oh fuck off Michael, coach made me do this ab work out and weights in training today, everywhere hurts," Calum groaned making me laugh.

"UCLA seems fun," I sarcastically said.

"It is fun, it's just really hardcore too," Calum sassed back.

"How's Wendall?" I asked.

"He's doing great, he's my guide in the school. He shows me around and tells me what kind of people to avoid," he answered.

"So Mike, how's Florida?" Calum asked.

"Motherfucker- uh yeah Florida is great, especially with Mani, Dinah and Camila right by my side," the red hair boy replied who was caught in a crowd of minions.

"Now who's shit eh?" I could hear Calum's smirk through the phone.

"Fuck off Cal."

I shook my head in amusement while clicking away on my computer mouse.

"How's Camila?" I decided to ask.

"Yeah she's doing fine, she looks down most of the time, but I guess she's just getting used to you not being here," Michael answered.

I frowned a little and felt my throat close up, I told you it just gets harder.

"Oh and she won't stop playing your Cole Clark guitar, every time I go to study with the girls she has your guitar in sight or is playing it," he distractingly said.

"Damn, sounds like she's having real bad Y/N withdrawals," Calum commented.

"Yo Y/N you good? You're not carrying the team anymore," Calum's voice was laced with worry.

"Yeah uh, I just have this weird feeling," I answered uncomfortably.

"What? What do you mean?" Michael was now fully tuned into our conversation.

"Is it because we're playing shit?" The soccer boy asked.

"No no no, it has nothing to do with the game, I don't know, I just suddenly got this weird feeling," I furrowed my eyebrows feeling a shit ton of weight on my chest.

I looked down at my phone to see that Camila was calling.

"Oh?" I whispered to myself.

"Shit boys, I gotta go," I said as soon as I fully registered who was calling.

"Wha-What? You're gonna get banned!" Michael exclaimed.

"It's Camila," I weakly said.

"Ahh okay, alright. Talk to you soon man," Calum answered understandingly.

"Yeah you go on man, talk to you later," Michael said.

I closed the game and hung up on the boys. I took a deep breath in and prepared myself for this call, something bad was waiting for me on the other side, I can feel it.

"Y/N," Camila answered the phone and sounded so broken, she's crying.

"Camila? What's going on?" I felt my heart tighten.

"It's Ringo," she breathed in trying to stop herself from crying.

"What's up baby? Tell me what's wrong with Ringo," I spoke softly.

"He passed away this morning, he's dead Y/N," she then let her tears flow freely.

"Oh shit," my eyes started to water as I felt my heart break.

"Do you want me to come home?" I asked while sniffing.

"I would love you to, but I don't want you to spend money on your ticket-"

"I'm coming home baby," my decision has been made.

"Y/N, you don't need to," she sobbed a little.

"You need me and I kinda need you at the moment too," I said opening my laptop and looking at the cheapest flights back to Florida.

"You're coming home," she whispered.

"Yes baby, I'm coming home," I answered to confirm it.

"Hold tight Bambi, I'll be there soon," I sternly said.

Ringo...