65

Y/N's POV

"What are you looking at?"

I whipped my head to my bedroom door to see Camila's head peeping in.

"Oh hey, I thought your Christmas party doesn't start till 7 tonight?" I questioned while closing my scrap book with a thud.

"Yeah it does, I figured I'd spend some time with you before we head to my house," she shrugged cutely.

"Why didn't you just call me over? Instead of coming over here?" I laughed while crossing my arms and leaning against my desk.

"I wanted to surprise you," she grinned and stepped into my room whilst closing my door.

"Consider me surprised," I said as I watched her walk towards me.

"I could tell, you shut that book pretty fast," she was now right in front of me.

"What's in it?" She quirked an eyebrow up.

"Y'know, stuff," I nonchalantly replied while putting on an unbothered and 'natural' facade.

"Must be photos, it looks like a scrap book," she waved me off.

"Well then, you know your scrap books," I joked and relaxed my shoulders.

"You wanna look inside?" I asked her.

"You were so secretive about it a second ago and now you want me to take a look?" She giggled while stepping closer.

"A second ago I thought you wanted to look at my scarp book, but now I know that you don't. I want you too to look at it," I gave her a tight wide lipped smile.

"You are something else," she laughed and pulled my head down for a kiss.

God, have I missed the taste and feeling of her lips.

"Okay fine, let me take a look," she pulled back a little with her eyes gleaming with happiness.

I took a step to the side and let her open the book.

"So what's the scrap book for?" She asked.

"It's for who I write with and what I write in that song. So, I take a picture with the artist or band members and write down what lyrics I came up with," I explained as she looked at the first person I wrote with.

"You wrote with Luke first?"

"Yeah, I mean I've been writing with him since we were both in Berklee, but then we both blew up and now I produce his songs and co-write some of his songs," I shrugged while looking over her shoulder.

It a picture of me and Luke, he had an arm around my shoulder and he stuck his tongue out. I smiled at the memory of his lip ring, he rocked that so good.

"You co-wrote Wherever You Are? That's like one of my favourites from him, that song was charting for months," she spoke in disbelief while running her hands over the lyrics I wrote.

"Yeah, as you can see, I wrote the pre-chorus and the chorus. Luke wrote the rest," I stood right behind her and wrapped my arms around her body.

(Lyrics:
Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are)