53

*Disclaimer - I forgot to mention the time jump*

Camila's POV

A whole week of face timing, exchanging texts and a whole week without her.

Calum was the next one to be shipped off to UCLA to start his soccer program, Lauren was off to Oakland to major in art and Ally went back to San Antoino to study with her cousins.

"Hey Y/N," I called through the screen.

"Yes your highness," she smirked at the camera while cleaning her guitar.

"Play me a song please?" I smiled sweetly.

She scoffed and playfully rolled her eyes, "fine, only because you asked nicely."

"Wait, before you start-"

"You have to introduce yourself and what song you're singing," she cut me off, "Bambi, I know the drill, you make me do this every time," she laughed.

"I'm preparing you for the real thing," I replied.

She shook her head and laughed. She's adorable.

"Okay I got a song," she stated.

"Hi, my name is Y/N and today I'll be preforming Girl Crush by Little Big Town," she rolled her eyes at the end of her sentence because she hates doing it, she thinks it's cringy.

I giggled a little at her annoyed face and she hit me back with a playful glare.

She then started to play the guitar and sing the first line.

"I gotta girl crush
Hate to admit it but
I got a heart rush
It ain't slowing down
I got it real bad
Want everything she has
That smile and that midnight laugh
She's giving you now

I want to taste her lips
Yeah, 'cause they taste like you
I want to drown myself
In a bottle of her perfume
I want her long brown hair
I want her magic touch
Yeah, 'cause maybe then
You'd want me just as much
And I've got a girl crush
I've got a girl crush

I don't get no sleep
I don't get no peace
Thinking about her
Under your sheets
The way that she's whispering
They way that she's pulling you in
Lord knows I've tried
I can't get her off my mind

I want to taste her lips
Yeah, 'cause they taste like you
I want to drown myself
In a bottle of her perfume
I want her long brown hair
I want her magic touch
Yeah, 'cause maybe then
You'd want me just as much
And I've got a girl crush
I've got a girl crush"

"You're too sweet," I gushed at my girlfriend while resting my face in my hands.

"Okay, but who said I was talking about you?" She joked.

"You bitch," I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

She threw her head back and let out a laugh making me smile.

"I miss you," her demeanour suddenly changed.

I pouted and knitted my eyebrows a little, "I miss you too baby, I miss you so much."

"If you have any concerns, you talk to me alright? I wanna know if I'm messing up or something, okay?" She sternly looked at me.

"Of course Y/N, the same goes for you as well," I smiled slightly, she's trying so hard and it makes me fall for her even more.

She checked her watch and her eyebrows shot up as she let out a 'oh shit'.

"Bambi I gotta go, it's time for my pre-test," she hurriedly said while placing her guitar down and throwing a jumper on.

"By the way, I left you a gift, I'm surprised you haven't seen it yet. It was for your birthday, but you never found it, it's under your bed babe," she smiled loving. "I love you a lot Camila Cabello, I'll see you later," she winked.

"Bye baby, I love you a lot too," I smiled widely and felt my heart race and ache at the same time.

She sighed and looked at me a little more, before smiling and hanging up our Skype session.

I smiled sadly and closed my laptop and went to check what was under my bed.

I stuck my hand out and felt a bag, not any kind of bag, a guitar bag. I quickly pulled it out and squealed a little, it's a guitar.

I opened the bag hurriedly and almost fainted. It was her Cole Clark FL2 acoustic guitar, her very first guitar.

I picked up the note and read it.

Happy birthday baby!
I know you already have a Taylor guitar and I know it's a really good brand, but this Cole Clark has a very sentimental meaning to me as it being my first guitar, I want you to have it, so you have some piece of of me when I'm in Boston.

I love you

P.S
You said I couldn't buy you a gift, so I gave you one. Ha suck shit.

I laughed through my happy tears at her last comment and smiled, she's amazing. She just gave away her Cole Clark guitar, she admires this guitar so much.

I love her so much.