16

Your POV

"Hello Cabello," I said giggling.

Camila turned around from her locker to face me with an amused smile.

"Are you laughing because it rhymed?" She asked with her left eyebrow raised.

"Mmhm," I nodded yes while giggling some more.

She rolled her eyes as her amused smile never faded.

"You child," she let out a small chuckle.

"Yep, now give me a hug," I cheekily smiled while holding out my arms.

She happily obliged and gladly wrapped her arms around my neck as my arms were wrapped securely around her body.

She went on her tip-toes to plant a kiss on my cheek.

"Defiantly good morning," I uttered out close to her ear earning a laugh from her.

"Well well well, look who we have here," Michael loudly announced his appearance.

"It's our supposed best friends who didn't tell us about their date," Normani chimed in.

"Can I just say how brave Y/N is right now? She's publicly displaying her affection for Camila in school, something we all thought she would never do, I am proud of you Y/N," my little sunshine Ally beamed with a proud smile.

"Naww, thanks Ally," I blushed at her words and pulled away from Camila to hug her, once I pulled away from her Camila quickly grabbed my hand and tugged me back to where she was standing, I looked down out our intertwined fingers and smiled.

"Dammit Ally, we're suppose to make them feel guilty, not proud," Lauren huffed from besides her.

"She's too kind to be mean Lauren, if someone accidentally hit her while opening the door, she would literally say sorry to the person and to the door," Dinah said in a 'duh' tone while lightly whacking Lauren's head.

"I remember that one time in gym class, I accidentally hit Ally with a soccer ball and when I ran up to her lying on the floor to apologise, she said with one hand on her forehead 'Calum, oh my gosh I'm so sorry for being in the way' and I didn't even know how to respond to that," we all laughed at Calum's story as Ally looked down to her feet hiding her blush.

"Aww Ally, that's so cute," I gushed genuinely thinking Ally was cute, she's actually adorable.

"I was genuinely sorry," she muttered timidly making us all laugh.

The warning bell rung out signalling students to hurry their asses up to class.

"C'mon, I'll walk you to class," I smiled at Camila as we scrambled off to our classes.

"Really?" She excitedly asked while squeezing my hand.

"I mean you've got art and I've got biology with Calum and Dinah, so might as well walk you to class since our classrooms are close to each other," I nonchalantly shrugged my shoulders.

I've walked with Camila down these ugly as school halls before, before we even knew we had feelings for each other, some people did stare and some people didn't, but it's different now. People used to stare at us because they were amazed that I had more friends than Calum and Michael, they also used to stare because who would've thought that Camila Cabello would ever be friends with the socially awkward kid? Now everyone's staring at our conjoined hands, mostly because Camila and I are an item, it's not platonic anymore, the best word to describe everyone right now was...