42

Not proofread
Enjoy :)

Y/N's POV

Before Christmas break was over, we all decided to hang out at Camila's house before we were thrown into long hours of studying and being put under the pressure of acing our exams and SAT's.

"Hey Sinu," I greeted before I kissed her cheek and stepped in.

"Hi Sinu!" Michael and Calum greeted while giving her a hug.

"Hi guys!" She greeted happily.

Sofi walked down the stairs with earphones in her ears which was connected to an iPod nano, she looked up from the steps and nonchalantly greeted us.

"Hey kiddo," I waved back speaking in the same tone.

Her face immediately lit up as she clicked her fingers quickly, "Y/N! I learnt a song on the ukulele you gave me on Christmas!"

"Sweet! You have to show me!" I exclaimed happily.

"Of course, but when I come back from the mall," she answered with a wide smile.

Before I could say anything Sinu rushed Sofi to the car and yelled out that Camila and the girls were in her room.

We walked upstairs and heard Spice Girls booming from Camila's room.

"What the fuck are they doing?" Michael chuckled as we heard loud thuds coming from my girlfriend's room.

I slowly opened the door to see our five best friends pretending that they were the Spice Girls. They had hair brushes and make-up brushes as microphones. They were wearing bright weird accessories and they were dancing and jumping around.

They looked at us, but didn't stop dancing and singing, instead Camila 'danced' up to me and pulled me in the middle of the room with the other girls and sung to me while doing ridiculous but adorable dance moves.

"I'm
Giving you everything
All that joy can bring this I swear," she belted out and planted a kiss on my cheek making me laugh as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"And
All that I want from you
Is the promise you
Will be there
Yeah, I want you," she planted her hands on my chest and breathed heavily due to moving around a lot. She had a cute little smile playing on her lips.

Before I could lean down and kiss her, I felt the impact of a pillow hitting me on my back.

"Stop being disgusting and dance you idiot!" Calum had Sofi's little Barbie glasses on with one of Camila's pencils in his hand as a microphone.

I howled out laughing at Calum's appearance along with Camila. I looked back at Michael to see a sparkling SnapBack on his head as he sung his heart out with Lauren and Ally making me laugh even harder.

I turned around to face Camila, but was caught off guard when she wrapped a fluffy pink scarf around me and handed me a hair brush. I was about to take the scarf off, but she stopped me.

"Don't kill our vibe Y/N," she glared and quickly pecked my lips before holding my hands and jumped around.

I sighed and reluctantly joined in on the little dance session we had going on.