43

Not proofread
Enjoy :)

Y/N's POV

It was one of those isolated days for me, where I don't really feel like talking and I'd rather much just observe.

I stuck my earphones in deciding to listen to my calm playlist, whilst Michael, Calum, Ally, Dinah, Normani, Lauren and Camila rant about how hard their school work is lately. I sat there drumming my hands softly to the beat on the table as I watched my friends express themselves, Camila was resting her head on my shoulder as her right left hand was resting on my lap.

I felt my heart sink a little knowing that next year, things are gonna be different. The eight of us will be spread across the country attending different schools, we'll find different friends, hang out with different people for lunch and the weekends, we'll have different routines and different teachers. Everything will be different next year and I don't think I'll like it.

Dinah won't be there to spice up our conversations. She won't be on snapchat shoving her phones in our faces knowing damn well she's pissing us off.

Michael won't be there to make the most inappropriate jokes. He won't be able to help Dinah tease us all.

Lauren won't be there to hit you with grammar corrections. She won't be able to sass anyone who says something she doesn't agree with.

Normani won't be there to make her unintentional funny facial expressions. She won't be able to shade anyone jokingly.

Calum won't be there to make your day with his wide squinty eyed smile. He won't be able to surprise you when he sasses you.

Ally won't be there to  brighten up your day with her natural sunshine glow. She won't be the easy target due to her innocence.

Lastly Camila, she won't be by my side each lunch time, which will feel so weird and unnatural. Camila won't be there to make you shake your head with her horrible jokes, but will make you laugh when she trips over her own feet. She won't be there to bring me back down to earth when my head is feeling spacey and when I'm stressing over an oral presentation. She won't be there to make me happier with her love and affection. Camila just won't be there with me.

My hands were still drumming to a beat and my eyebrows were still furrowed in thought, that's until my earphone was ripped out.

Before I could scold that person, my girlfriend's soothing voice ran through my ears, "babe, Mr. K has someone who wants to meet you."

I looked up to see Mr. K with a wide smile as a sharp looking middle aged man stood next to him in a fitted black suit.

"Y/N, meet your soon-to-be Dean, in your soon-to-be college. Dean Gervanse,"

My eyes widened as my throat tightened, I quickly stood up and held out my hand for a firm handshake, "it's a pleasure to meet you sir. Berklee has been my dream school and I am honoured to be attending Berklee next year," I blurted out nervously with a small smile.

"I've been very impressed with your work and I'm exited to have you as a student next year," he was polite and genuine man.

"Now, I'm here to inform you in person about visiting Berklee in two weeks time just to get a nice feel of it," he rubbed his hands together, "let's have a walk?"

"Of course sir," I replied.

I quickly grabbed my bag and tried to act as if I wasn't freaking out.

During this walk, Dean Gervanse was explaining what activities Berklee does out of school hours, what kind of clubs they run and he mentioned the big showcase they have at the end of the school year.