13

Your POV

It's date night.

This week has been the hardest week I've ever experienced, especially when acting as there's nothing going on between Camila and I. I know that Camila and I were very obvious with our feelings towards each other this whole week because Calum and Michael asked me about how we were both acting numerous times and they even brought up how close her and I have been, the worst part of this week is I had to lie to my best friends, I had to lie!

Not only was it them two, the girls have been noticing how Camila and I have been acting, Camila told me how many times they asked about us two.

"Stop pacing, I can smell and see your anxiety when you do that," Wendall stepped into my room.

"Oh my gosh, tonight is the night I finally get a date with Camila," I ignored Wendall's words and continued to pace anxiously.

"This is my once chance Wendall, my one chance and I better not blow it up."

"What happens if she doesn't like the carnival?"

"This could be the worst date she's ever been on."

"Hey! Stop thinking so negative," Wendall grabbed my shoulders as he sternly spoke.

"Camila isn't going to like you any less after this date, instead she's going to like you even more. You know why? Because you're Y/N, and you're gonna bring out the Y/L/N charm tonight," he boosted up my self esteem.

"Now go and get your girl!" He hollered while handing me the red rose and pushing me out of my room.

Before leaving to pick up Camila, I had to say goodbye to my parents first. As I was about to exist the house I heard a shutter go off, I turned to see Wendall wiping away nonexistent tears.

"My little sister is growing up so fast," he pretended to sob as he held up his phone.

"I've been on dates before," I chuckled.

"But you haven't been on a date with Camila Cabello," he smirked.

"Got me there."

I waved one final goodbye before entering my car and driving of to Camila's. Once I was parked in front of her house, I checked my reflection and popped a mint in my mouth even though I brushed my teeth more than once back at home. I grabbed the red rose and nervously made my way to Camila's front door.

I rung the doorbell and anxiously waited for Camila.

My jaw dropped in awe once the door opened and I saw what her outfit was, she's wearing high wasted black skinny jeans with a cropped yellow sweater and a white collar sticking out. She's looks so fucking gorgeous right now, I can't even compliment her.

"Y-You might g-get cold."

Really!? I say that!? What is wrong with me!?

Camila chuckled at my nervous state and stepped outside closing her door.

"Thank you for your concern, but I was hoping for a better reaction to my outfit," I can see that she tried to play off the hurt she was feeling. Man, I feel like a dick right now.

I then remembered the Rose in my hand, "uh, here I got you a rose, it's seems really cheesy but I really wanted get you something."