12

Your POV

Camila and I have decided the act platonic as possible until after our first date. I guess we both just wanted to surprise our friends when we do come out, hopefully I'll have the label 'girlfriend' by then.

As I sat here listening to the conversations going around the lunch table, I felt a hand brush against mine, I ignored it and continued to listen to what Normani and Dinah were talking about.

The second time that hand brush against me I turned to the other side to see Camila happily smiling during her conversation with Calum, Michael, Ally and Lauren. I didn't even notice that she finally arrived.

"Oh hey, I didn't notice you there," I greeted her.

"I noticed, you looked really into Dinah's and Normani's conversation," Camila replied back with a small grin.

"Watching them two argue is highly amusing," I answered with a small giggle.

"So why were you late?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Awww, did you miss me too much?" She teased while pinching my cheeks as I swatted her hands away.

"No, I'm just being curious," I answered with flushed cheeks.

She let out a cute giggle and poked my red cheeks.

"Well first, Mr. Martin held me back to talk about my work and on the way here Austin asked me out on a date on Saturday night," she said.

I made a face when she mentioned Austin which made her laugh.

"Well, tell him that you can't go, you've already got a date on Saturday night," I answered rather possessively.

"Hmmm, I do?" She smirked.

"Mmhm," I hummed while nodding my head yes.

With nothing left to say I turned my attention back to Normaniah and tried to listen as I felt Camila staring at me.

"You good there?" I finally asked her while looking over at her.

"You already planned our date?" She cutely asked.

"Of course, I stayed up late last night just thinking about a place we could go," I answered truthfully.

"Awww, that's cute," she cooed with admiration.

I bit on my bottom lip to hide my smile as my cheeks turned a crimson colour.

"So where are we going then?" She asked excitedly.

"I'll tell you later, we can't discus our date here, they might hear us," I whispered adding dramatic effect.

"Okay," she whispered loudly making us two break into a fit of giggles.

I'm guessing our giggles caught everyone's attention because Dinah yelled out something embarrassing, "oi you two! Stop flirting! Me and Mani are trying to argue here and your flirting is distracting me!"

A wave of embarrassment rushed through my body as everyone laughed at our flustered state.

"It's Mani and I, just saying," Lauren spoke up.

"Every time! Lauren, let me live my life the way I want to live it!" Dinah exclaimed.

"Well you're living it wrong," Lauren sassed back.

"I do not appreciate you telling me if I'm living my life wrong! I can do- hey! Are you even listening to me?"

"Listen here Lauren, when I'm speaking to you, you can't just ignore me like I'm not even here- bitch I said listen!"