14

Your POV

Here we sat looking out into the beautiful scenery, Camila's head was resting on my shoulder as my arm was protectively wrapped around her waist.

"So this is the part where I spill everything," I spoke up.

"I've been waiting all week for this," she smiled up at me.

I smiled down at her before returning my gaze to the city lights.

"So, um, I hate it when I'm feeling multiple things at once, it feels too suffocating and when I feel too much I also tend to overthink which is a bad thing because feeling and thinking too much brings me anxiety which scares me a lot."

"I'm practically afraid to get intact with my feelings I don't know why, it just scares me, and with you Mila, I'm always feeling things at once and confuses my brain, but I like the feelings you give me, even if it's too much to handle," I took a deep breath in and looked down at Camila to see her looking at me ever so softly which calmed me down a bit.

"Even right now I'm getting nervous for spilling out the things I've never really talk about, only with Calum and Michael."

"As you can tell I'm also very reserved and quiet, I guess I was just born that way, I don't know why, but I feel so comfortable keeping things to myself and not talking, I would much rather listen to other people speak. I'll admit, I'm socially awkward which gets kinda frustrating when you wanna express yourself through words," I let out a chuckle for no apparent reason.

"I'm also very afraid of confrontation, rejection and arguing, so I'll walk away from any fight any day to avoid confrontation and rejection," I sighed not liking that feature on me.

"Well, I hope whenever we fight you won't walk out on us," Camila spoke up making me smile.

"If I have to tie you down just so you won't leave when we're having an argument I'll gladly do it," she joked making me chuckle.

"Y/N, I'll be as patient as I can with you," she softly spoke.

"Thanks Bambi," I was genuinely thankful.

"I'm also kinda glad you're socially awkward, that means you'll have a hard time flirting with other girls," she admitted making me throw my head back in laughter.

"Oh gosh, I would never flirt with someone else as long as I have you," I gave her a quick squeeze and placed a soft kiss on her head, I heard her sigh contently as she snuggled into me more.

"That was very bold of you."

"I know, I'm tired of being scared when I do little things like that, I'm tried of thinking I've over step some boundaries just because I kissed your hand or head, it's time I step out of my shell," I confidently spoke.

"As much as I am proud of you, I think it's the location making you all confident," she spoke the truth.

"You're 100% correct, but let me just have this one," I whined eliciting a cute giggle from her.

"I had a really good time tonight," Camila said.

"Yeah me too, I thought I would be anxious the whole time," I chuckled along with her.

"I appreciate you opening up to me by the way," she pecked my cheek.

I cleared my throat as I tried the hide my blush.

"I wanted to," I softly spoke.

Noticing how cold it got and how goosebumps made an appearance on Camila's exposed skin, I made a move to take off my jacket even though I really didn't want to, I had to be chivalrous.

"I feel stupid, I should've offered you my jacket
ages ago," I scolded myself while handing her my denim jacket.

"Thanks," Camila beamed as she excitedly shrugged on my jacket, which made me smile at her adorableness.

"Wow, who knew I would be wearing the Y/N Y/L/N's jacket," she said astonished as she settled back in my arms.

I laughed at how amazed she was while euphoria exploded in my body as I took the time to acknowledge Camila Cabello being in my arms and how great this feels.

I contently sighed while placing a long soft kiss on Camila's head.

Words weren't needed right now, I could tell how much she's enjoying this because of how she snuggled is into me right now and I'm pretty sure she knows I'm enjoying this because I'm subconsciously playing with her slender fingers.

She says it best when she says nothing at all.

=•=

"So, this is me," Camila said as we stood on her porch.

"I guess so," I agreed while scratching the back of my neck awkwardly. I'm guessing she found it funny because she's giggling right now.

"I'm sorry, you're awkwardness is so cute," she gushed making me blush furiously as I tried to hide a smile.

"I had a really good time tonight," she softly said as she reached for my hand and intertwined out fingers.

"Me too, it felt really refreshing just hanging out with you," I cheekily replied feeling the need to be cheesy.

My charm worked as I noticed her cheeks turning a crimson colour while she looked at her shoes trying to hide her grin.

I gently caressed the back of her hand with my thumb as I stood there thinking if I should kiss her goodnight or just end it with a kiss on the cheek.

I'm guessing Camila noticed my dilemma because she pressed our bodies together by hugging me with her hands wrapped my neck as I hugged her around her waist. She took her precious time placing her lips on my cheek and letting it linger there for an extra minute or so. I closed my eyes and sighed happily as she did that.

"Goodnight," she whispered dangerously close to my ear making the hairs on the back of my neck rise.

A shiver ran down my spine as I felt her soft plump lips brush themselves against my earlobe very slowly. My lips parted letting out a laboured breath.

She pulled away and flashed me a smirk entering her house before I could utter a goodnight.

I gulped as I felt joy take over my body, I happily walked back to my car and did a mini dance before driving home.

What a night.