60

Camila's POV

"Chancho, c'mon let's go," Dinah knocked on my door.

"I don't want to go anymore," I huffed and threw my phone angrily on my bed.

"But you have to come, it won't be the same without you," Dinah's voice was raised an octave higher.

"Just go without me," I sighed and slouched on my bed.

I heard Dinah mumble something out of frustration, but I could care less at the moment.

"You are not sulking the whole night, get the fuck up," my door flew open to reveal an angry looking Dinah Jane.

"I'm not in the mood," I glared at her.

"You're already dressed up! If you weren't in the mood you'd be out of your dress already!" Dinah exclaimed while pointing at my outfit.

"Good point. Be right back, I'm gonna go change," I sweetly smiled and stood up.

Instead of walking to my closest, Dinah pulled my arm and dragged me out of my room.

"Dinah! Let go! What part in 'I don't want to go' don't you understand you puta!" I argued while fighting against her strong hold.

"Dinah! Stop!" I held on to the rails of my staircase and planted my feet while leaning all the way back attempting to hold Dinah back.

She let out a chuckle and simply let go of my hand.

"Woah!" I shrieked once I fell and hit the ground.

"What the fu- DINAH PUT ME DOWN!"

"I will, once we get into my car," she nonchalantly said while walking down my stairs with ease.

My parents and Sofi were looking at me and Dinah in the most judgemental way, but I don't blame them. I was screaming like I was being murdered and I was squirming thinking Dinah would let go of me.

"Wait Dinah!"

"What Camila!?" She yelled back frustrated.

"My phone! I need it!"

"And why?" She opened my front door while yelling goodbye to my family.

"You know why!" I exasperated.

"She still hasn't called or texted?" She asked with sympathy clear in her voice.

"Nope. I mean I understand she's been busy lately, but I thought she would of at least texted me 'happy one anniversary'. It doesn't even take that long to text that," I slumped helplessly on Dinah's shoulder feeling sorry for myself.

"Fine, I'll get Mani to get your phone," she sighed and made sure I got into the passenger seat of her car.

"Manibear, please get Camila's phone," in response Normani jumped out of the back seat and quickly went into my house.

"Happy one year with Y/N Mila!" Michael exclaimed from the back seat.

"Thanks Mikes," I sadly smiled.