26

Camila's POV

"I don't want to go anymore!"

I sighed and kept banging on Y/N's bedroom door.

"C'mon Y/N! We're already late to the party!" I yelled back at her.

"You can take yourself, I don't want to go anymore!" I could hear her sit on her bed.

"But babe! Calum and Michael will be there!" I argued.

"But their costumes are fucking cool! They're ghostbusters for pete's sake! And I'm Aladdin! In this stupid genie pants! This stupid tiny as red hat! This stupid small purple vest! And this stupid cream coloured shirt thingy!"

I looked to my side to see Y/N's dad walking over with a frown on his face.

"Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N! You do not talk to your girlfriend like that! You get out here and escort her to the Halloween party! It doesn't matter if you don't want to be in those cloths! When your mother and I started dating, she always made me wear matching cloths! You're lucky this is just for one night!"

"But Pa! I look ugly!" She whined some more.

"You can't look ugly! You're my kid!"

I snorted at that.

"Ayyah, let me handle her," Y/N's mum came out of nowhere.

"If you don't get out of your room in one minute Y/N, you'll see what happens, okay? Don't test me Y/N," she threatened very scarily.

I stifled a laughed as I heard Y/N scramble to her door.

"I'm out!"

The door swung open revealing my girlfriend, my very hot one. My jaw literally dropped when I saw her due to her looking so fucking good in her costume. I scanned my eyes up and down her body once more feeling my mouth water.

"Ha, see," Mrs. Y/L/N cockily smirked and walked off with her husband trailing on behind her groaning on about how Y/N never listens to him.

"What do you mean you look bad?" I blurted out once her parents were out of sight.

She didn't even say anything, she was too busy looking me up and down, her eyes were scanning up my body when she finally made eye contact with me, she plastered a smirk on her face and crossed her arms leaning up against her doorframe.

"This just gives me another good reason to not go and to keep you here with me," she spoke with her smirk still standing.

"Why?" I asked.

She grabbed me by my waist, but much to my dismay, she left a massive space between us, well not massive, but our bodies aren't touching.

"Look at this Mila! There's too much skin!" She exclaimed and I wanted to laugh.

"Babe, it doesn't matter," I chuckled, but her serious expression didn't leave her face.

"There'll be too much boys for my liking and they'll either touch you, make a move on you and they'll obviously stare at you!" She kept rambling on with her hands still on my waist.