51

Y/N's POV

It was now graduation day.

The batch of 2016 finally graduating, probably the best batch this high school will ever have, not to be biased.

As they were calling out names of our year level and handing us a piece of paper that says we passed high school, I looked around to see my girlfriend's family sitting night next to my family, the feeling of pure happiness bubled up inside of me as I saw Wendall and Sofi getting along and our parents looking proud. On my way to face the front, I made eye contact with Camila. Her face lit up more as she waved at me happily, I softly chuckled and winked back at her with a happy smile.

"Camila Cabello,"

I cheered extra loud earning a few weird looks and a few laughs from people who like Camila and I being together. Camila made eye contact with me once she stood in line, I mouthed 'I love you a lot' to her and her cheeks grew red as she mouthed 'I love you a lot, too' back to me. After a few more people, my best friend Michael Clifford was called out. I laughed loudly as he tried to start an 'Aussie Aussie Aussie' chant, but no one continued it on for him.

"Ally Hernandez,"

You bet a lot of people cheered for our girl, she was the most loved person in our year level, but of course I cheered louder along with my friends. A genuine smile of appreciation was displayed on my face as I saw Ally smiling widely sharing her sunshine around, she walked off the stage with her diploma in her hands happily.

My other best friend, Calum Hood was called up after a few more people. I shook my head in amusement as I saw him stealthily flip me off. After Calum, it was Dinah Hansen to be called out. I cheered loudly as she did a hair flip when she received her diploma, she's so extra.

Lauren Jauregui didn't get any claps or cheers from me, instead I clicked my fingers knowing how poetic she is and I laughed a little when I saw her trip a little on her way up. Next one was Normani Kordei, she earned a heap of whistles from horny boys and myself, you could see how proud her grandma was off her.

"Y/N Y/L/N,"

I sucked in my breath and stood up slowly, I heard Wendall cheering, I saw Camila clapping really loud while cheering along with Wendall and our friends.

"Congratulations Y/N, I wish the best for you in your future at Berklee,"

I thanked the principle and walked off with a proud smile.

I finished high school when I was positive I would drop out and try and make a career at McDonalds.

"Goodbye to the wonderful batch of 2016, I hope you all pursue your dreams in your future. Congratulations kids, you have now officially graduated,"

"We motherfucking did it!" Michael yelled and we all cheered while throwing our caps off our heads.

Michael, Calum and I jumped at each other with pure joy showing on our faces, we all waited for this day.

"Calum will be off at UCLA pursing his soccer dream again, Y/N will be in Berklee majoring in her music and I'll be stuck at Florida doing engineering for my dads company! I'm gonna fucking miss you guys!" Michael was to hyped for him to calm.

"I'll miss you guys too! But I'm fucking glad I'm out of his hell hole," I scoffed while giving a long hug to my boys.

"Guys, I'm sticking with the number three on my jersey," Calum smiled.

Within a quick second, I felt two hands on my shoulders ripping me away from my friends and lips smashed into mine.

"Baby we did it," Camila spoke into my lips.

"We did," I spoke back kissing her with more passion.

Family photos were being taken, people were crying, people were planning the after party and Dinah was expressing her disappointment in me for not doing a romantic proposal to Camila.

High school is now finished, onto bigger things.