40

Not proofread

Y/N's POV

"You're being petty," Calum groaned as we stacked the shelves together.

"Like I don't know that," I bit back sarcastically.

I looked at Calum to see his hand raised with a soft stuffed ball, he was ready to throw it at me out of frustration.

"You're annoying," he finally decided to throw the ball.

I caught it and put it on the shelf.

"How would you like it Cal?" I started, "the guy who picked on me because I got the girl he's wanted for a long time? The guy who disrespects Camila behind her back and in front of her? The guy who's a massive jerk sitting there closely to your girlfriend making her smile?" I spat and stopped working for awhile.

"He talked to her so easily, it made my skin crawl. I don't know how he did it, do you know how hard was it for me to even say hi to Camila? It took Michael to drag me to her to talk to her, I didn't just walk up to Camila and start a conversation," I huffed feeling annoyed.

"You're not even mad at Camila," Calum was fighting back a smile.

"You're just jealous that Austin was able to talk to her without freaking out. You were jealous of Austin!" Calum exclaimed happily.

I rolled my eyes and reluctantly nodded my head yes, I hate it when Calum is right.

"But why?" He asked.

"She still makes me nervous," I mumbled while looking down at my hands, "we've been in a relationship for months now and she still makes me nervous, shouldn't I be used to it by now? Shouldn't I be used to the butterflies and clammy hands by now? Apparently not," I weakly answered still not looking Calum in the eye.

"I mean, I'm a bit more comfortable around her now, but I'm still very nervous. I don't know Cal, she just makes my heart beat faster every time and I thought it shouldn't be like this."

"With Rachael, everything settled down once we were together, I was incredibly happy, but when around her my nervousness was gone, I didn't get clammy hands due to being nervous. It all just settled down," I sighed finally looking up to meet Calum's eyes.

He had this look, a look that was mixed with feeling sorry for me and admiration.

"Y/N, buddy," he slowly said with a wide smile on his face, "you're in love. You love Camila Cabello," he gently said with a knowing smile.

"Well I kinda fucked up, I literally shouted at her for no reason, I let my insecurities get the best of me and I should go die in a hole," I grumbled and chucked all the toys in the shelf before storming off to my next task.

"You're not denying you love her?" Calum ran after me.

"There's no point in denying it now, I've been for awhile and it took me some time to actually acknowledge it and not push it away," I shrugged.

"So you love Camila?" He excitedly asked.

"I guess so," I shrugged.

"You guess so? What the fuck you mean? Do you even hear yourself right now?" He was livid.

"For fucks sake, be a romantic asshole and profess your love for her fuckwit," he exclaimed pulling on his hair.

"What if she doesn't love me back?" I quietly asked.

"You are blind, she does love you, it's fucking obvious," why is Calum so frustrated today?

"So, I should go and tell her I love her?" I asked.

I saw Calum clench his fist in anger and close his eyes to calm himself down.

"Figure it yourself," he spat and walked off.

"Sheesh, what crawled up his ass and died?" I muttered to myself.

==
A/N

Literally obsessed with Havana holy shit