56

Y/N's POV

"Oi you dipshit,"

I cracked up laughing at the first thing Michael said when I answered his call.

"How come you didn't see me when you were here huh?" He asked.

"Michael, by the time I was there you were off to Tampa and by the time I left, you came back from Tampa. So tell me, how the fuck was I supposed to see you?" I cackled while unzipping my luggage and started to organise my things.

"Well, you could've been a decent friend and booked a later flight or some shit," he huffed.

"These tickets aren't cheap fool," I said with a smile.

"Uh whatever, I'm exhausted and I'm going to nap, bye asshole!" He bid goodbye happily.

"Bye Mike," I said out of endearment with a smile.

Once his line ended, I set my phone besides me and started putting used clothes in the wash and unused clothes back into my closet. My luggage was now empty and there's one thing that didn't travel back with me, my Berklee jumper.

I quickly picked up my phone and dialled my girlfriend's number.

"Hey baby," she innocently answered the phone.

"Cut the bullshit Bambi, where's my Berklee jumper?" I jokingly said.

"Well right now it's on me," I could just hear her beautiful smile through my phone making my heart jump.

"Why? Do you want it back?" Mischief was clear in her voice.

"No shit," I chuckled.

"Then come back to me," she almost whined.

"I'd love to Bambi, but school is school and I have this huge school concert at the end of this semester and I have to practice for that," I frowned while chucking my luggage into the laundry room.

"Fuck school," she muttered.

"You're practically saying 'fuck your future' to me and I've never felt so unsupported from my lover," I playfully sniffed earning a laugh from my girlfriend.

"You're so extra, it's funny," she sighed in happiness.

She then asked about my trip back to Boston and I explained to her how there was this baby crying really loudly at the back of the plane. The baby cried for the whole trip and I did not get any sleep.

"Why don't you sleep now?" She softly said.

"Yeah, I got classes tomorrow," I yawned while sitting on my couch.

"You're going to school tomorrow? Seriously?" She asked in disbelief.

"Actually might just miss tomorrow, it's a boring lecture," I shrugged and closed my eyes for a little while.

"Y/N?" She called.

"Hmm?" I tiredly hummed back.

"Thank you," she sincerely said.

"What for?" I asked.

"For coming back to me, for being there when I really needed you," she seriously, but softly said.

And for some reason that woke me up as I started to swoon over her.

"You don't have to thank me Bambi, if you're going through a hard time, then we go through it together. I don't ever want you suffering by yourself," I answered back.

"I really fucking love you, I don't think you understand that," she said in endearment.

"I really fucking love you too,"