21

Your POV

"What's with this SOS?" Calum asked as he entered my room with Michael trailing on behind him.

"Michael, remember how you told me to write my feelings down for Camila?" I got straight to the point.

"Yeah..." He trailed off unsurely.

"Well, I kinda turned it into a song," I slowly said.

"And I want to sing it to Camila," I added on.

"And why are we needed?" Michael asked.

"For our music classes, remember how Mr. K wanted us three to explore more electronic shit and not just focus on our punk rock stuff?" I asked them with one eyebrow raised.

"Ohhh I see where you're heading," Michael nodded with a smirk.

"So, you want to present this song to Camila, but also let it benefit us three in music class by adding electric sounds in your song?" Calum slowly asked.

"Mmhmm," I nodded my head yes with a smile.

"And how exactly do we do this?" Michael questioned.

"You two are full of questions today," I chuckled and shook my head.

"Y'know how, if we write a song we can turn it in to Mr. K and he'll have us preform it in front of our class?" I provided them some knowledge.

They both nodded their heads yes.

"I could get someone to record us playing it since Camila isn't in our music class and just send it to her," I shrugged.

Both of their faces lit up at the idea and cheered.

"That's such a good idea! Show us the song!" Calum exclaimed.

"Great! I already wrote down the chords for the guitar and bass. Calum can be in control with the midi pad controller since he's more rythmic and Michael you can play the acoustic guitar while I'll play the bass," I excitedly announced.

"I like the sound of that," Calum nodded his head in approval.

"Hand them chords in!" Michael cheered.

"Wait! None of us own a midi pad controller!" Calum yelled.

"Chill, my dad just recently brought me a Roland SPD-SX Percussion Sampling Pad," I chuckled.

"But I thought we were using a midi pad?" He scrunched up his brows up at me.

"Fuck that, with that sampling pad you can use drum sticks," Michael scoffed.

"This sounds fun already," Calum grinned.

I shook my head in amusement knowing how much the boys enjoy hitting things with sticks.

We spent the next few hours on this song hoping it would be ready by the end of this week or even earlier.

=•=

Here us three stood anxiously in front of Mr. K as he listened to our recording and read through my lyrics.

"This is-Wow, it's amazing," Mr. K chuckled in amazement as he took out his ear phones.