50

Y/N's POV

Even though I hated school with a passion, it was quiet emotional to be emptying out my locker with my best friends right beside me.

"Graduation on Friday," Michael spoke up as he started to slowly fill his bag with his books.

"Fucking finally we're done with all the exams," Calum groaned while playing with his locker door.

"I know, like holy shit I've been studying none stop, my head is literally about to burst," Michael huffed.

I muttered out an exhausted 'same' and sighed, studying for exams was a of waste time and attention span.

Well thank fuck it's over now.

"After graduation, I'll be off to UCLA, Michael will be going to Florida and Y/N will be heading off to Boston making her dream come true,"

"Aw c'mon Cal, don't be a sap, save it for graduation," I jokingly scoffed earning an eye roll and a shove from Calum.

"Promise this us one thing bud, don't forget us when you're famous," Michael winked at me.

"Like I'm gonna forget my best friends, you can't get rid of me that easily," I let out a chuckle.

As we talked, we slowly cleaned out our lockers using this time to reminisce over our high school years and to discuss ways to keep in contact when in University, which was playing League Of Legends at least once a week together.

"Done and dusted," I happily sighed while shoving my last book into my bag and chucking out loose paper.

I felt hands wrap around my waist and some weight on my back, I didn't even have to ask to know who it was.

"I'm gonna miss you so much," my girlfriend mumbled into my back.

"I'll miss you more Bambi," I chuckled lightly and rested my hands on top of hers.

"I'll miss you too Cal," Camila said while turning her head resting her cheek on my back to talk to Calum.

"I'll miss you too Mila," he smiled.

"Welp, I'm stuck with Camila," Michael jokingly made a disgusted face making Calum and me laugh while Camila scoffed in offence.

"Fine, you can find new friends at Florida," she huffed making me laugh even more.

"Did you forget that Dinah and Mani are coming to Florida as well or?" He sassed earning a raised middle finger from my girlfriend.

"I'm gonna miss your asses!"

"Dinah! There's classes still going on!" Ally scolded.

"Oh it's her last week here, let her disrupt the classes," Normani waved her hand like it was no big deal.

"It's not like Dinah can get detentions anymore," Lauren laughed.

"Fuck you Lauser, you know teachers ganged up on me just because I was a loud student,"

I shook my head in amusement at the girls and felt a tug at my heart, I'm gonna miss every single one of them.

I took my hands off of Camila's and took my lock out of my locker and closed the door, I mentally cheered knowing damn well I won't have to use this locker anymore.

"I love you, a lot," I heard my girlfriend whisper in my ear.

"I love you too, a lot," I spoke back truthfully.

She kissed the back of my neck and hugged me even tighter, she's the only thing that will ever make me wish high school never ended.

==
A/N
I'm excited for the next few chapters.

Thanks for the support and love!

Stay safe!