59

Y/N's POV

Everyone, but Camila and I, will be shopping with Luke as their tour guide.

"Okay, bye you two, we'll see you later tonight!" My mum cheered, she wants a new Loui Vuitton bag and she's excited to get one. Good luck to my father's debit card.

"No funny business!" Dinah and Wendall called out at the exact time.

"Don't be silly, you know Y/N wouldn't do that," my dad scoffed and walked out with my mum.

Camila and I looked at each other with different expressions. Camila had her eyebrows raised and her lips locked as she tried to hold in her laugh, I had my eyes widened and my eyebrows slightly raised while silently praying to God that my dad wouldn't find out.

"You sure about that Y/F/N-"

"Michael! Why don't you get a move on? You don't want to keep everyone waiting," I gave him a glare as I spoke through gritted teeth.

He laughed and winked at me as he ran out of my apartment.

I let out a sigh of relief once I shut the door and locked it.

"Not so much of an innocent girl," Camila made a 'tsk' sound with her tongue.

I turned around and rolled my eyes while leaning against the door.

"You're not so much of an angel yourself, the things you scream in bed aren't exactly what an angel should be saying," I crossed my arms and smirked at her.

"The things you do in bed, isn't what a innocent girl should be doing," she spoke lowly with lust burning in her eyes.

As much as I wanted to, I couldn't. The big group could waltz back into my apartment whenever.

"Touché," I chuckled and pushed myself off the door.

"So what do you want to do? You wanna have an Avengers marathon? I know how to watch them in the correct order," I suggested while moving in front of my TV and going through the movies I had.

"You know what I want to do, or who I want to do," I gulped at how deep her voice was, I've never heard it that deep.

I turned around to see her standing in front of me with a seductive smile on her face.

"Baby, I really want to as well, but my parents have a key and they can walk back in my apartment whenever," I sighed sadly.

"Stop playing it so safe, you always play it safe and too gentle, it's frustrating," she groaned. I scrunched my eyebrows and face up, she thinks I'm safe? I find that a tad bit offensive, I'm not a pussy as bitch.

"Playing it safe? What the fuck, I'm not fucking safe-"

"Don't lie to yourself, we didn't do it the last few times because you were afraid of my parents and sister walking in. Even when I came to visit you, you wouldn't do it because you were afraid that your neighbours would've heard us going at it," she raised her eyebrows up at me, like she had just proven a point.

"That don't mean shit-"

"It doesn't mean shit? Fine, prove it," she smirked as victory was clear in her eyes.

She fucking planned this, she knew what words to say and what buttons to push.

I let out a low chuckle and shook my head at Camila, I saw how she perked up and looked excited.

"You want me to show you? Okay, I'll show you," I almost growled while diving my lips straight onto hers.

Her hands went straight to my hair while my hands went straight to her amazingly rounded ass.

Man did it feel good to kiss her like this, it was hot and needy.

She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist tightly, I squeezed her ass and she moaned into my mouth making me smirk against her lips. I disconnected our lips and started kissing her neck feverishly.

"Y/N," she sighed while pushing my head closer to her neck.

Her moaning out my name sent a whole throbbing sensation down to my core making me really impatient. I walked carefully towards my room while kissing her neck and slammed the door shut with her against it, she let out a noise that was mixed with pain and pleasure, which made me melt.

She pulled my head up and connected our lips again. I licked her bottom lip asking for permission, in which she quickly accepted and opened her mouth slightly, I smirked and pushed my tongue into her mouth making me moan a little.

"Mmmm," she huffed as I started sucking on her tongue.

"More Y/N, more," the sound of her begging made me wet.

To prove to her I wasn't a safe person, I threw her harshly on the bed while jumping right on top of her.

=•=

It was silent, a nice silent though.

Camila was all snuggled up to me as she drew circles on my stomach, I grinned up at the ceiling just hearing her breath and feeling her with me.

"I know you planned that by the way," I spoke up.

He hand stopped drawing circles and I just know a small smile curved its way on her lips.

"I don't regret it," she happily said.

"I better stop calling you an angel now," I smirked, "why?" She asked.

"Cause, you're actually a devil underneath the sheets," I chuckled, she slapped my stomach jokingly and went back to drawing circles.

"We better get up and clean my sheets before my parents get home," I sighed.

"I don't want to move," she groaned and snuggled closer to me.

"C'mon baby, don't want my dad to find out what I've been doing," I said and started to move.

"Or who you've been doing," she snickered making me laugh a little.

"Get up Bambi, I need to wash the sheets," I urged her as I stood up.

Instead of getting up she just stared at my nude body with a smile on her face.

"I'm so lucky, you're literally the most beautiful person I know on the inside and definitely the outside," her eyes were roaming my body.

"I'm the one who's lucky, you're still mine even though I didn't follow you to the same college," I stated while pulling the sheets off her body.

"I love you, distance don't mean a thing to me," she smiled and finally stood up.

"I love you too," I grinned happily.

"A lot?" She asked.

"A lot," I confirmed.