9

Your POV

"Hi Pa," I greeted once I entered the house.

"Hey Y/N, how was work?" He asked.

"It was alright, I stacked the shelves as usual," I answered.

"Oh and Camila showed up again today," I said with a little smile.

My dad looked over at me with a smirk.

"When are you gonna make a move?" He asked.

"Maybe never," I sighed.

"Why not?"

"I get too nervous around her."

"You remind me of when I was trying to woo your mum," he chuckled.

"Yeah? How'd you win her?" I asked interested.

"I guess luck was on my side when I told her I liked her, 'cause she said she liked me back too," he answered while looking like a kid in love.

"Well Camila is way out of my league, I'm a six she's a ten, there's no way in hell would she like me back," I was doubting myself.

"You can't be a six, you're my child!" He exclaimed making me chuckle.

"Don't worry kid, I always thought I was out of your mum's league, but look at us now, we're married with two kids," he patted my back with a happy smile.

"Which reminds me, Wendall's coming to visit next week, you have to take Friday and Saturday off," he said mentioning my big brother.

"Wait, why do I have to take work off?" I asked.

"Wendall wants to spend time with you while he's here," he answered.

"Oh okay, well I'm gonna head up to my room, night Pa," I said while getting off the couch.

"Night," he called back watching some weird documentary.

I made my way to my room and took a quick shower, then I finally checked my phone. I saw that Camila spammed my phone, I let out a small giggle and texted her back.

Me: Heya

Unknown number:
Well it's about time you answered

Me: Well some people actually have work

Camila:
Yeah, but it's 11:16 right now, I'm pretty sure you finished work earlier than that

Me: Stfu

Me: How was the barbecue?

Camila:
It was fun, Sofi was chasing Michael around because she wanted to 'eat' his hair

Camila:
Calum was helping Sofi

Me: Lmao, what children

Camila:
What are you talking about? You're more of a child than they are

Me: Tf? I barely even speak Mila

Camila:
Around me you do

Camila:
I know that other than Full/er House your favourite TV show is Teen Titan Go

Camila:
Pretty childish right?