[1] Zanny Boy

Zayn walked into the coffee shop that he's been calling his second home for the past five years of his life. The bell that he's oh so familiar with chimed as he entered, causing the cashier to look up. When she made eye contact with Zayn, she smiled at him, and waved. Zayn waved back shyly, and walked up to the woman behind the counter.

"Hiya Zayn!" She greeted, looking at the shy guy she's gotten to know over the years. Zayn and his friends were a frequent customer at the shop, so over time she've gotten to know them.

"Hey, Sheila," he responded to the middle aged woman, giving her a shy smile. Even though they've known each other for a while, he still acted like they've not known each other for so long. It was just the way he is.

"Regular?" She asked. Zayn face brightened and he nodded vigorously, causing Sheila to smile at his adorable action.  "Coming right up! Louis and Kendall are at y'all usual spot," Sheila said in her thick country accent, going to prepare Zayn's cup. Zayn nodded his head and pulled out his wallet, ready to pay the usual price for the cup of coffee once Sheila finished preparing it. When she did finish, she went back to the register and handed Zayn the coffee.

Zayn smiled before saying, "Thank you," pushing the money her way. Sheila eyebrows furrowed, and she shook her head, pushing the money towards him again. Zayn smile faltered, and he adorably tilt his head to the side, confused. "Why not?" He asked.

Sheila couldn't help the smile that reached her face. "It's on the house," she winked.

Zayn shook his head and pushed the money towards her way again. "I-I can't Sheila-"

She cut him off by raising a hand and shaking her head. "Take it as a going away gift," she says. Zayn bit his lip. He wanted to pay her because  she deserves it. Even though she works in a coffee shop for a living, she was still pretty excellent at it.

Zayn was about to retaliate until Sheila cut him off. "Zayn," she said in a warning manner. "Take the coffee. It's fine, I swear." Zayn felt bad. He didn't want to make her mad. He finally gave in and put his money back in his wallet, and took the coffee. Once he did, Sheila smiled at him. "Good boy," she cooed, reaching her hand out and  ruffling the younger guy hair. Zayn groaned and slapped her hand away, causing her to laugh. "I'm gonna miss seeing you daily, kid," she said softly.

Zayn looked at her and bit his lip again. He was going to miss her too. Sheila was one of the most sweetest ladies you'll ever meet, and he was going to miss seeing that sweet lady that he seen almost every time he'd enter the coffee shop.

"I'll miss you too," Zayn replied softly. Sheila couldn't help the all of a sudden feeling to hug Zayn, so she did exactly that. She went around the counter and embraced the smaller lad in her arms. Luckily nobody was behind them to complain, which was odd seeing that it was a Friday morning. Zayn wrapped his arms around her and sighed. When she pulled back, he was surprised to see the lady almost in tears.

She forced out a laugh and wiped at her eyes. "I'm being an over emotional lady right now. I wasn't even this sad when my family horse died," she said sniffling. Zayn couldn't help the laugh that escaped his mouth. She smiled at him, glad to get the reaction out of him. "Go, go to your friends. I'm pretty sure they're over there waiting for you. They'll probably be ten times as worse as I am." Zayn nodded his head, knowing what she said was going to be true, which put a damper on his mood. Even though he wasn't going to be moving far, he was going from seeing them almost every day to seeing them every once and a while. The three were in store for an emotional breakdown.

Zayn went towards the table that his two best friends and him sits every time they come to the coffee shop. They sat there so much that their names literally were carved into the table, curtesy of Kendall. While he was approaching the table, he noticed his best friends were both on their phones, their cups and a plate beside them. Zayn couldn't help but to roll his eyes at the two.