[11] Tie Dye

Zayn parked his Mercedes in the school parking lot, putting the vehicle in park, then taking off his seat belt. He turned off the vehicle, grabbing his phone, keys, and his bag. After he had his bag around him, he opened the door, exiting the vehicle. He closes the drivers' door, then went straight to the back door, opening it. He grabbed the four bags of tie dying materials that he bought. Closing the door with his hip, he placed the bags on top of the roof so he could grab his keys and lock the door. Once he locked it, he grabbed the bags again, walking towards the entrance of the school.

The previous night, Zayn made a trip to Walmart so he could tie dye equipment for the classes. He brought four big bottles of dye for each color of the rainbow (black too), rubber bands, bags, and some extra t-shirts (small, medium, and large), in case somebody wanted to dye but didn't bring anything to dye. He bought everything with his money, which cost him a pretty penny, but he didn't really mind. He wanted his class to be fun, and if he had to spend money himself, then he would.

He arrived at the school earlier so he could bring the things in and get everything set up on the tables, also so avoid as many students as possible. He didn't want, nor would he like, students to watch as he would struggle to bring everything in at once. Zayn didn't have much muscles.

Yeah, Zayn thought, I need to go to a gym.

Zayn barely could get the door opened to the school, and once he did, he stepped inside of the bright building. Luckily, he came early enough that there weren't any buses, so that meant that there weren't any teenagers at school. He knew back in high school that everyone that drove come usually after 7:30. Zayn gradually made his way towards and up the stairs, the weight of the bags weighing him down a little bit.

He definitely needed to go to the gym.

Once he semi-successfully got up the stairs (he ended up dropping some things out of the bags, resulting in him pouting and going back down them), he made his way towards his classroom, making sure not to distract himself so the repeat of the previous day couldn't happen again. Once he was in front of the classroom door, he carefully sat the Walmart bags down on the ground, making sure didn't anything fall out, and pulled his keys out of his pocket. Once he got them, he found the room door key, stuck it into the keyhole, and twisted it to the side, unlocking the door. He took the keys back out of the lock and stuck them in his pocket. He bent down and picked up the bags all at once, causing him to groan when he came back up cause of the weight. He hurriedly made his way inside of the classroom, going over to his desk. He placed the bags down and let out a forced huff, reminding himself to check to see if his apartment building has a gym.

He took his phone and keys out of his pocket, placing the two items on top of his desk. He then removed his bag off of his shoulder, placing that on the ground. Removing his jacket, Zayn placed the leather piece of clothing on the back of his chair. He grabbed the two bags full with dye and took them to the table in the back of the room so he could start getting set up. He later came back for the bags of shirts and rubber bands, taking them to the back table as well.

Zayn started to remove the dyes from the bag, placing them down on the table. Coming up with an idea, he went over to a cabinet aligning the walls of the room, and took out mini bottles, eight trays, three boxes of gloves, paper towels, a funnel and a stack of old newspaper. He took them to the table in the back, placing them all on top of it. He opened the middle sized gloves box, taking two out to put them on. He opened the bottles of dye that he had, opened the mini bottles and put the funnel inside of it. He took the bottles of dye and started to pour them inside of the miniature bottles to make sharing easier for the assignment.

Zayn started filling up the bottles, placing them inside of the aluminum trays after wiping the sides of them, for the fact if some leaked out of them they wouldn't get on the tables. Zayn was almost finished with all of the bottles until a voice interrupted him.