[14] Happiness

"What the fuck you just say?"

Justin stood in front of his ex, clutching his daughter in his hands. His daughter, not knowing what was going on, laid her head on her father's shoulder, scared of the tone that he just used against her mother. Justin, taking account of what his daughter was doing, tried his best to calm down, only for Maisie's sake. Inside he was confused, angry, and absolutely livid. His facial expression showed it to; clenched jaws, lips set in a thin line, and his eyes were so dark that they looked like they were now black.

"I-I want full custody over Maisie," his ex-wife repeated once again more firmly but cautious. She would be lying if the way that Justin was looking at her was utterly scary. He looked like at any moment he would just pounce on her and pound her to death.

Justin, trying to simmer down the anger that was threatening to boil over, temporary ignoring what his ex-wife said, brushed past her, taking his keys and putting it inside of the lock. he twisted the keys, causing a click sound and for the door to unlock. He unlocked the door and went inside, flipping on the light switch to the entrance and living room. His ex-wife wearily made her way inside, shutting the door behind herself.

She watched as Justin sat down the stuff that he had on the living room couch, as long with their daughter. Maisie immediately went over to her box of toys, pulling out her barbie dolls. Justin grabbed the television remote and turned it on, watching as the electronic started up, then once it did it immediately played Spongebob Squarepants.

"Go outside the back door," Justin told his ex-wife, who snapped her head from their daughter. "I'll be out there in a second. You know how to operate the door," he continued, trying to make her look stupid. When she looked at Justin, the man was looking down at her with an expression that basically said don't fuck with me right not and do as I say. She nodded her head, crossing her arms as she went over to the back door, unlocking it and sliding the door to the right. She then exited out to the patio, slowly and quietly shutting the door behind himself.

Now that his ex was outside, Justin took the time to clear everything in his mind. The first thing he did was let out a bitter scoff, then an evil smile approached his face. He was so pissed at the moment that it wasn't even funny. He wanted so bad to ask his ex-wife is she really stupid to even think that was going to happen.

Justin took the stuff that was in his pocket out of it, going over to the coffee table and placing the stuff on top of it. He didn't want to go outside angry, even though there was no way to prevent it. He was pissed, and anybody from a ten-mile radius could tell. He made sure his daughter was situated and distracted with her toys.

Now ready to confront the demon that was outside, Justin made his way over to the back door, sliding it to the right. He stepped outside to the patio, closing the door behind him roughly. He wasn't thinking about if his daughter was startled or not, he was just ready to get this little whatever over with so he could relax. He wasn't even sure if he could tonight, but at least he'll try.

Once she heard the footsteps approach behind her, she turned around, immediately meeting the expression of a scary looking human. She was honestly terrified, but she knew that Justin wouldn't d anything to physically hurt her. With words, yes, but not physically.

"Justin-" She started off but was immediately cut off by Justin hand raising and his bitter chuckle.

"Are you kidding? Or are you just plain stupid? "Justin boomed, causing his ex-wife to look at him wide eyed. She could tell Justin wanted to say more, but he was holding himself back. She wasn't used to this Justin. Even when they argued he wasn't thing angry.

"N-no, I'm not," she started. "You're always at work and she doesn't need to be raised all her life in a daycare when she has a parent who could raise her," she informed Justin. She would like her daughter raised in a actual home, not a daycare.