[20] Shell shocked

"What the fuck!"

Zayn sat up from his bed abruptly hearing the shouting of somebody in his room. When he looked up, he met the eyes of gawking Louis and Kendall. Zayn, disoriented, looked to see who the two were on gawking at. When he looked down beside him, Justin was there, sleeping peacefully, his naked frame beside Zayn. The memories of the previous night flooded Zayn's mind.

Eyes widened, Zayn grabbed the covers and hid his naked frame behind them, pushing himself back to the headboard.

"W-what are you guys d-doing here?" Zayn stumbled, trying his best to calm down his erratically beating heart.

Since Louis was in shock from the sight in front of him, Kendall was the one to speak. "We were coming to surprise you- who the hell is that Zayn?" Kendall couldn't help but to asked, trying her best not to rip off the covers over the stranger beside Zayn.

"N-nobody," Zayn replied squeakily. Kendall shot him a glare, and he quickly looked away, trying not to give in.

Kendall was about to respond until she heard shuffling, causing her to look towards the source. Zayn turned him towards the source as well, and he saw that it was Justin shuffling in his sleep. Zayn head went back up, and he made eye contact with Kendall, who sent him a glare. She was about to say something before Zayn brought his finger up to his lip to shut her up. He didn't want Justin to hear what was about to come.

Unfortunately, he wasn't too lucky because Justin let out a small groan, which Zayn probably would've found adorable if it wasn't for the situation. Slowly Justin opened his eyes and squinted before he opened them fully again, his eyebrows furrowing once he sees the sheepish look on Zayn's face.

Justin twisted once again, now laying on his face while rubbing his eyes. "Zayn, babe," he spoke, sending fluttery feelings through Zayn system once he heard the pet name. "What's with all of the noise?" Justin asked.

Zayn let out a nervous smile before gesturing towards the two other bodies inside of the room. Confused as to what Zayn was gesturing towards, Justin looks and instantly saw Louis and Kendall in the room. That woke him up fully because his eyes widened and he swiftly grabbed the covers and brought them up to his chest, hiding the rest of his body away from everybody.

"Who the hell are you two?" Justin asked, wondering why he has never seen or heard of these two people in his life.

Neither Louis and Kendall responded. They just stood there, surprised at the sight in front of them. First, they've never seen Zayn fully naked in front of them and second, they've never seen Zayn fully naked with somebody else fully naked in his bed as well.

Breaking the silence, Zayn said, "U-um Justin, t-these are my friends." He motioned towards the two shell-shocked adults and continued. "Louis and Kendall, this is Justin; my coworker."

Upon hearing his name, Louis snapped out of his trance and glared at Justin, sending shivers and fear down the man's spine. Louis may have been short, but he looked intimidating as hell. Justin nervously shifted his glance away from Louis and looked at Kendall, who was sending him the same look but was less scary.

Louis looked away from Justin and towards Zayn, who bit his lip. Louis squinted his eyes in disbelief. He knew that Justin and Zayn had to pretty close since they texted and hung out, something that Zayn didn't just do with anybody, but he didn't know that were this close. Usually, he would've sensed stuff like this.

Louis glare was back, and he looked at the two men and said, "Zayn we need to talk," before turning around, storming out, his footsteps clearly heard as he went down the hallway. The way he said it sent fear down the remaining three people's spin. Out of the years that Kendall and Zayn knew Louis they never heard him sound so mad, upset, and icy. It wasn't like Louis to sound like that. He was usually the funny one.