[15] Cute

Zayn arrived at his apartment after his day at work. When he entered inside the loft, he was immediately met with the smell of his wax warmer, the scent being caramel spice. He walked over to his kitchen island and took out his keys and wallet, sitting them down on the island. He made his way to the couch, taking off his bag and sitting it down before sitting himself down. Sitting Indian style on the couch, Zayn reached over to his bag and opened it, taking out his sketchbook and pencils. Zayn sat his bag to the side, his utensils sitting in his lap.

He reached over to the coffee table and grabbed his remote, turning on the television. Since his television was equipped with Bluetooth, he connected his phone to it, then went to his music app. He selected a song, and immediately the television started to play it. Zayn wasn't so tired, seeing as he got a good amount of sleep the previous night, so instead of opting to take a nap, he decided to draw.

Zayn had an image in his mind, so he immediately started sketching it onto the paper. Zayn watched as his hands started to work, starting out with the basic structure of the art. His eyebrows furrowed and tongue stuck a bit out of his mouth as he concentrated on the drawing.

Zayn thoughts drifted off to his day. His day wasn't all that bad, actually. Today he showed his classes how to do loom weaving, and then allowed them to do their own. Today was also the day that Dimitrius had come back to school, and Zayn admitted to watching the student most of the class period. Like he was before the mishap, Dimitrius went back to being the quiet, easily irritated student that he was before, sitting at the back table of the classroom. What surprised Zayn though was Jericho sitting next to Dimitirus. Since Zayn cleaned off the table from the tie dye, Jericho would've been Dimitrius free, but he sat by him. Zayn wanted so bad to pry, but it wasn't his business.

But then Zayn thoughts drifted to the lunch period and what he had said to Justin. He didn't mean to mention Harry since he now knew the two weren't on good terms. He noticed the hurt that flashed across Justin's face, and how Justin's whole demeanor changed. Zayn thought that he was 100% guilty. Even though he didn't mean to say it, he did, and that was enough for him. He noticed how Justin was anxious to leave his room when the bell rang, and that was confirmed when Justin rushed out the room practically running away from him.

Maybe if you learned how to put a lid on it, then situations like that wouldn't happen, Zayn scolded himself, dampening his mood. The way that Justin whole facial expression changed haunted his mind, and when he first saw it he wanted to cower away into a corner. The man could look pretty scary if he wanted to.

Zayn reminded himself to start putting a lid on it, for the fact that he thought it was best that he talk as less as possible.

Zayn heard the ding come from his television, which was from his phone, snapping him out of his thoughts. He sat the half done scenery sketch down on the couch and grabbed his phone. When he unlocked it, he saw that it was a text from Harry, and he opened it.

Harry: Hey, are you off of work? Want to meet up?

Zayn bit his lip, agreeing in his mind. He doesn't have anything to do so why not?

Zayn: Um, sure. I'll be there in fifteen.

Zayn locked his phone, throwing the device down on his couch. He made his way to his bedroom, opening the door once he made it. He went to his walk-in closet and pulled out more comfortable clothes and changed into them, throwing the clothes he wore to work inside of the hamper. After he was dressed, Zayn walked back to the living room, making a turn for the kitchen. He grabbed his wallets and keys, stuck them into his pocket, then went to his couch to grab his phone. After he had everything he needed and turned the television off, he made his way towards the exit. He heard his phone ding and was about to pull it out and respond when he heard the doorbell rang.