[5] Good Guy

"Does big jerk ring a bell?"

Zayn let out a small gasp when the man in front of him said the name. He's the guy who bumped into me earlier! Zayn thought.

"Y-you're the one who bumped into me earlier!" Zayn exclaimed, his voice raising a little. The mamn crossed his arms and smiled. He poked his jaw with his tongue, causing it to stretch out. He shrugged his shoulders and shook his head.

"Hmm," He hummed, continuing to shake his head. "Nah, it was you who bumped into me."

Zayn looked at him like he grew three heads. "No! You were heading my way and you weren't paying atten-"

He cut Zayn off. "Pretty sure you're the one who wasn't paying attention." He leaned against Zayn's future desk, putting one of his feet at the base of it.

"You were looking down at your watch!" Zayn retorted.

"No I wasn't. I was looking directly towards you when you looked down at your watch, and you bumped into me," he explained, alternating the store completely different than it actually happened. He knew what he was doing. He was trying his best to get the little guy riled up.

Zayn looked at him like he was lunatic. That wasn't what happened at all! Zayn wanted to shout, but he didn't want to get the guy riled up. He was now starting his new job and his pursuing his dreams, he didn't need somebody hating him right now.

"W-whatever," Zayn mumbled, pouting afterwards, crossing his arms.

The man looked at Zayn with amusement, wanting nothing but to reach out and flick the little man's bottom lip. He looked so adorable, he thought.

Though he was a little upset that Zayn didn't fight back much when he lied. Of course he knew what was the truth, he just wanting to see Zayn get upset. He could tell that Zayn has never really stood up for himself. He could also tell Zayn was nervous as hell, which was weird for somebody who wanted to be a teacher. If you were gong to be a teacher, you needed to have some kind of confidence, or the students at the school will think they could easily run over you.

He declared then and there that he was going to help Zayn through his first year of teaching, and he was going to help boost up his confidence. Somebody as good looking as him should have all of the confidence in the world, but instead he was acting as if he didn't know confidence existed.

"W-what's your name?" Zayn asked timidly, snapping the guy out of his thoughts. He tilted his head and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" He asked, not rendering what Zayn had asked.

"I-I asked what's your name?" Zayn replied, more as a question.

He then realized that Zayn had no idea who he was. He didn't even bother introducing himself.

He smirked, and got off the desk. He gradually walked towards Zayn, looking the smaller guy directly in his eyes. Zayn, being the king of nervousness he is, found himself shrinking under the intense gaze and backed away from the guy that he still hasn't learn the name of was giving him.

The guy stopped and Zayn stopped as well, causing the guy to chuckle. He knew what he was doing, and he'd be lying if he didn't say he was enjoying it.

He leaned into Zayn's ear, and his breath fanned against Zayn's sensitive earlobes, causing him to gasp and for shivers to be sent down his spine.

"My name is Justin," he whispered, finally revealing his identity to Zayn. He then backed away from Zayn's ears and came face to face with him. Zayn had this shocked look on his face, as if he was surprised that he did that. Their faces were a few inches away from each other, and Zayn gulped nervously. "Or what I'm best known as, and what I hope you'd call me, Mr. Bieber," he said in a seductive manner, smirking afterwards.