[35] Epilogue

Zayn stood in the middle of his classroom, pacing around as he explained to his students the importance of different types of art. The students watched the professor intently, following him with their eyes as he made precise hand movements, his face holding complete seriousness as he described the subject. Behind him was a board displaying the screen of the type of art he was explaining. Everybody could tell the professor was in a zone because of how passionately he spoke about the subject. Zayn continued to be in that zone until a student raised his hand and called out for him.

"Professor B, can you go more into details about what is abstract art?"

Zayn snapped out of his zone, coming to a stop as he made eye contact with the student that rose his hand. Zayn smiled softly at him and began to twirl his wedding ring as he heard the last name initial. He then began to explain to the student what abstract art was again - how abstract art didn't depict a person, place, thing or nature, how it represents the world in disorienting ways.

He explains how abstract art is based on what you see: color, shapes, brushstrokes, size, and scale. Going completely off the subject he was in before, he began to explain the origin of abstract art, how it could be one of the hardest and easiest art to make, and why many people favor it over other types of art. After he had explained all of that, he pulled up a few examples of abstract art that he had saved on the computer in his class and explained what was going on.

It was one of the few things that the students loved about Zayn. How he would always go in depth about what's asked, how he would drop some things to help students understand something better, it was safe to say he wasn't like any of the other professors at the universities. The thing is - everybody in his classes actually learns and know about art from him instead of having to spend extra time on it outside of class though Zayn recommends they do. Zayn made sure that his students weren't left behind in certain subjects, and before he assigned assignments that they get what it was about. He was known as one of the best teachers in the University.

As soon as Zayn finished answer the question that's asked a little over ten minutes ago, he was about to go back to the subject that he was previously on until he heard the buzz, indicating the end of class. Students began to stand up, and Zayn went over to his desk and leaned on it.

"Have a good rest of your day guys! Your assignment will be uploaded today! You have two days to complete it!" He screamed, causing students to groan and for him to smirk. He watched as students exited the classroom, and once they were all out, he got off his desk and went to his chair, sitting down on it. He then shook the mouse, revealing the desktop background of his family, and clicked on his internet browser. He went to the University website, signed into his profile, and uploaded the assignment. Once it's uploaded, he sends out a reminder about the assignment before exiting out the browser, putting the Mac on sleep mode.

Zayn opened his drawer and pulled out his phone, powering on the device. Once it was on, for a split second, it showed his background of Justin and him before it was filled up with notifications.

 Once it was on, for a split second, it showed his background of Justin and him before it was filled up with notifications