[22] Remembered

Zayn hasn't been to work since Friday.

Zayn has been in a sulking mood since the day Justin and he topped each other. He thought that would've been one of the best experiences and days of his life, but no. After his talk with Louis and Kendall, he realized that he probably made one of the worse decision he made in a while. Even though he felt as if he had genuine feelings for Justin, he could help his disappointment in himself for giving him. He thought that Justin probably thought he was easy too. He realized that he was just too caught up in the moment. He wanted to remember how it felt to be with somebody sexually, and once he did, he realized that he regretted it.

He was reminded of his past and the consequences from him giving to someone that he thought had feelings for him easily. He remembered what falling for somebody too hard that he was willing to give up his self-made promises. He remembered what it felt like thinking that the person who gave him the most love and care break his heart. He remembered how he was sweet-talked until he was putty in that person's hand. He remembered what it felt like ignoring his family pleads, saying the person that he wanted to be with wasn't right for him. He remembered what it felt like having his heart broken by the person he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. He remembered what it felt like having the person he wanted to be with turning their back on him and giving him the cold shoulder.

And that's what he and his friends were afraid he was doing.

Zayn stood there, gawking at the sight in front of him. Students around him were laughing, but they were no longer laughing at what was in front of them.

They were laughing at Zayn.

Zayn eyes were wide as he seen what was going down in front of him. The one that he loved; the one which he put all of his trust into was the one who was embarrassing and humiliating him. He thought that losing his so called friends was the worse pain that he would experience, but he was quickly proven wrong.

Zayn didn't know what was wrong with him. He knew that he was a handful, somebody that people probably didn't want to deal with, but he didn't know why he attracted people that wanted and continued to abuse him emotionally.

Zayn held his head down in shame as the sight in front of him continued to play. Everybody attention was on Zayn, and the insults he was receiving continued to come.

Zayn willed himself to look back up in the middle of the circle, his breathing shaking, his body convulsing slightly, and he felt like he was on the verge of a panic attack. He was completely and utterly embarrassed.

Zayn finally gathered the courage to look up, and he felt his knees start to weaken. "Liam," Zayn whispered, tears now falling rapidly down his face as the smirking teenager continued to embarrass him.

-

Zayn has been ignoring Justin every since Saturday after he left. As bad as he wanted to talk to the man, he couldn't will himself to. He couldn't handle speaking at Justin at the moment. He was embarrassed from what he did, even though Justin participated in it as well. The man had continuously blown Zayn phone up, and every time Zayn wanted to respond he had to remind himself not to.

But now, Wednesday morning, Zayn finally willed up the courage to talk to Justin about what happened. As much as Zayn liked what happened, it couldn't happen again at the moment. Not this early in what they've just started.

Zayn opened the door, entering the school, closing the door behind himself. He walked down the hallway, waving at the people that greeted him, and made his way over to the stairs. He went up the stairs, getting on the second floor, and started walking to Justin's classroom. He could tell the man was there because the door was opened.