[25] Shirtless

warning: mature content ahead :)

-

Zayn packed up his bag at the end of the school day, ready to leave the building.

He was still shaken up by the events that occurred a few days ago. After he had returned from his date with Justin (which was one of the best days of his life), he went up to his apartment and prepared for bed, trying to fight the smile that approached his face every time he thought about the date. When he finally got in his bed, he heard his phone go off. He reached over and checked it, expecting to be a text from Justin.

But boy, was he wrong.

When he saw that it was an unknown number and a picture, he unlocked and went to his messages. When he clicked on the number, he gasped and began to feel shaky. He dropped his phone, trying to fight back his panic attack. It was a picture of him in high school, which was on one of the most embarrassing days of his life.

He just didn't understand. He deleted his old Facebook, which untagged him from all the photos. How could anybody get the picture? Unless it was somebody from his past that decided to mess with him, but no. He hasn't heard from them in years, and he was pretty sure they didn't want anything to do with him. So why would somebody find that picture? What did they want from them? He was trying his best to put his past behind him, but then that happened. Since that night, he barely slept, a million of thoughts running through his mind.

Since then, he's been on edge. He hasn't heard from the number since then, which both terrified him and didn't. What were their motives? And the more important question, who was it?

Zayn threw the bag over his shoulder, then grabbed his keys, phone, and wallet that sat on his desk. Once he had them, he made his way out the classroom, turning off the lights and locking the door behind himself. He closed the door then made his way down the hallway. He passed by Justin's room, and his door was closed. Zayn was glad though because he knew if the man saw the way that he looked, then Justin would definitely know that there was something wrong.

Zayn made his way down the stairs and to the exit of the school. When he got outside, he clicks the start button to his car, hearing the vehicle turn on from a distance. When he reached his car, he opened the door by pressing the button on the handle and got in. He put his bag in the passenger seat and emptied his pockets out before closing the door. He pressed the start button, bringing the car fully to life, and put on his seat belt. Once his seat belt was on, he backed out of the parking spot then put the car in drive.

Before he went home, he decided to go to the coffee shop. When he arrived, he parked his car on the side of it and turned off the vehicle. He took off his seat belt and grabbed the stuff in the cup holder before getting out. He pressed the lock button on his remote, hearing the car beep, and made his way to the entrance of the shop.

When he opened the door, he entered the shop, being met with the chattering of people. There wasn't a lot of people in the shop, which Zayn was glad about. He went to the cash register and ordered him a coffee. After he paid the barista came back and handed it to him. Zayn thanked the woman before going to find a seat.

While looking for a seat, he saw a familiar curly hair lad, and his mood brightened. It's been a while since Harry and he last talked, so he was happy to see him. He couldn't help but think back to what Justin had to him. His mood deflated a little. He felt bad, though. Maybe if it weren't for Justin's father, then the two would've been together. But then Zayn wouldn't have met Justin. Maybe he would've, but Justin would've been taken. He didn't want to think about Justin being with somebody else. Even though Zayn and Justin were together, Zayn wondered if maybe he tried to explain the situation to Harry would the two at least be acquaintances. Then he remembered about what Justin said about Harry being stubborn, and right now he didn't want the man to be mad at him or lash out at him.