[9] Pass

Make sure to leave a vote and comment! I love reading comments. ❤️

Zayn dreaded going to work this morning.

After he hung up the call with Louis and Kendall the previous night (they were in it until about late ten), he went to sleep. But before he went, he made sure to pack his bag with all of stuff that he was going to need for the next day. After that, he got under the duvet, and fell into a peaceful slumber.

At 6:30 the next morning, his alarm went off, waking him up. After he turned off his alarm, he did his daily routine; brush his teeth, wash his face, style his hair, and get dressed. Once he finished all of that, it was barely past seven, so he decided to do some things around the apartment. He grabbed his bag from his bed, throwing it over his shoulder while walking out of the master bedroom.

Entering the warm, scented living room of his apartment, Zayn made a turn for his kitchen, throwing his bag on the island. Since Zayn didn't feel like going to the coffee shop that he's been going to recently, he went over to his coffee maker, turning the device on. He grabbed all of the necessary things to start his coffee, and once everything was in place, started it. 

Letting the device warm up, Zayn grabbed a bowl from his cabinet, placing it down on the counter. He then went over to his other cabinet and opened it, pulling out a box of cinnamon toast crunch. He poured the cereal inside of the bowl, and then went over to the refrigerator, taking out the milk. He poured the milk inside of the bowl, put the carton back inside of the refrigerator, and went over to grab a spoon. Placing the spoon inside of the bowl, Zayn picked it up and went over to the counter, sitting it back down and sitting on the stool himself.

Not too long after he sat down, his coffee start to brew. Zayn watched as it finished, and once it did, he got up from his seat, grabbed a mug, and then grabbed the carafe, pouring the black coffee inside of the mug. After he did that, he went over and grabbed his French vanilla creamer, pouring the white substance inside of the mug. He put it back down and grabbed the sugar, pouring a little bit of the grains inside of the coffee. With his now made coffee, he sat back down, finishing his breakfast.

By the time he finished, it was 7:35. Zayn got up from his seat and placed the now empty bowl and mug inside of the sink. Grabbing a cup with a lid, Zayn went back over to his carafe inside of the coffee maker, pouring coffee inside. He also put in the French vanilla creamer and sugar. Now ready to go, Zayn grabbed his coffee, phone, keys, and bag. He then walked towards the exit of the apartment, opened the door, locked it, and closed it once he stepped out.

Zayn pressed the elevator button, the door luckily opened as soon as he pressed the button. He got inside, pressed the garage button, and leaned against the rail. The door closed, and soon the elevator was descending downwards. Once it finally reached the garage, it opened, and Zayn immediately got out. He started his car with the keys, and once he got to the vehicle he unlocked the door, opened it, placing everything he had on him inside. He got inside of the vehicle, closed the door, putting on his seat belt soon afterwards. Ready to go, Zayn pressed the start button, backed out of the parking spot, then put the car in drive, on his way towards the school.

-

Entering the two story school parking lot, Zayn pulled into a parking space and put his car in park. When he looked over to the clock that was on the Mercedes's screen, it was 7:47. He sighed, pressing the button to turn off the car. After he did that, he got out, then grabbed all of the things that he brought with him. He closed the door, and pressed the lock button on the remote, hearing the beep behind him. He made his way towards the entrance of the school, bypassing students that were standing outside. Once he reached the entrance, he opened the door and stepped inside of the school, immediately met with the warm air and the chattering of students in the hallway. Since he came later than he did the previous day, there were more students, so more curious glances at him. Trying his best to ignore them, he made his way towards the stair case, climbing up them so he could reach his classroom.