[21] Lipstick

I love comments. *Hint hint*

-

Zayn has been avoiding Justin like the plague.

At first, Justin thought it was because Zayn is spending time with his friends, but he quickly learned otherwise. Zayn hasn't responded to Justin at all since that day, and the days after that, and Justin would be lying if he said he wasn't hurt at all.

He thought numerous time to go over to Zayn's apartment, but he thought it would be a waste of time. If Zayn wouldn't even respond to his messages, what made Justin believe that Zayn was going to answer the door?

Zayn hasn't been to work. It was now Wednesday, so Zayn had missed out on two days of work. Justin had blown up Zayn phone to see what was wrong with him, but he was always met with a message left on delivered. Justin had gone to the office to see if they had heard from Zayn, but they told Justin they couldn't disclose that information.

Until he begged, and they finally caved in.

They told Justin that Zayn had taken a few days off because of a family emergency. Justin has relieved that the man was actually still alive, but still sad that Zayn didn't respond to him. Justin used the fact that Zayn had a family emergency as an excuse to why he wasn't responding to him.

Even though he knew deep down that Zayn was avoiding him.

Though it's a few days later, Justin still thinks about what happened between Zayn and his Friday night. He couldn't believe what had happened between the two of them. The mere thought of it always gets him aroused, but as best as he tries to not think about it, his thoughts always drift off to it. That was a bad thing considering he was a teacher.

He remembered how Zayn lips felt around him; how Zayn plump and swollen lips from their kissing slid down his member, causing him to release sounds that he never thought that he would make before. How Zayn hands went down to his balls and massaged them as he fit as much of Justin's member in his mouth as he could. Justin imagining Zayn doing such a thing once more always crept in Justin's mind at the most inappropriate times.

He also remembered how much he enjoyed being wrapped around Zayn. He never admitted this to Zayn, but that was his first time ever giving a blowjob. Since he wasn't able to explore doing things with males when he was living with his parents, he also never gotten the chance to when he moved out as well. When he moved out the only thing he focused on was his job, his daughter, and his ex.

But now, he focused on his job, his daughter, and Zayn.

He surprised himself on how well he did, though. He thought that he would've made more mistakes than he did, but he thought he did a good job. Apparently, Zayn did too because of the way he was moaning from Justin.

What also surprised him was how different Zayn acted when lust clouded his mind. Justin saw a whole different side of Zayn, which turned him on beyond measures. Zayn had a sense of dominance, but for the most part to Justin, he could see he enjoyed being a submissive. Justin liked it too though because Zayn withering under Justin's touch and allowing him to do whatever he wanted to and please Zayn however he pleased.

But all of that came to an end the next day because of two friends.

-

Justin entered the school, walking past the student that were in the hallway and ignoring their curious glances as he made his way to the stairs. He knew that he looked awful, seeing as his face looked like he got in a fight (which he did), but students could've made their stares a little less obvious. Now annoyed, Justin went up the stairs, and once he was on the second floor, he made his way to his classroom. When he pulled his keys out, he entered them in the lock and opened the door. He flipped the light switch, causing the lights to illuminate the room. He went over to his desk and put down his keys then pulled off his bag, sitting it down on the desk. He opened the bag and pulled out his lesson plans, setting them on the desk. He then closed his bag down and sat it on the floor. He grabbed his lesson plans and a marker before turning around to the board and started writing the objectives of the lesson down. He felt evil for making the lesson hard, but because of his mood right now, he couldn't find it anywhere in him to care.