[33] Love.

"Louis."

Harry stood outside of Zayn's apartment, pacing in front of it impatiently while running his fingers stressfully through his long locks. He's been knocking and ringing the front door bell for the past five minutes, and he has yet to receive an answer. When he called Zayn the man didn't answer his phone, so Harry resulted to calling Louis. If anybody knew where Zayn is, it was him.

"Harry," Louis says, and Harry fights the smile that threatened to reach his face. What stopped him from trying to smile was when he remembered why he called Louis. "What is it?"

Harry sighed. "Do you know where Zayn is? I'm outside of his apartment, and he's not answering. It's kind of important."

Harry heard Louis release a sigh on the other end, and he thought for a second that Louis was about to say he hasn't. "Yeah, he's here," Louis said though, and that genuinely shocked Harry.

Harry let out a sound of relief but then raised an eyebrow. "Has he been there for the last few days?" He asked. For the past few days; well, every since Justin's and Zayn's breakup, he's been constantly going to Zayn house to try to talk to him, but Zayn hasn't answered him. He's been calling him too, but Zayn phone would go straight to voicemail, or sometimes it just rings. Also during those few days, he's been going over to Justin to make sure the man hasn't done anything to himself. He made sure the man was bathed and fed. Harry also cleaned the house up for Justin.

Louis let out a sigh. "Yeah, he has," he started, and Harry sighed himself. "He's been isolating himself. He usually stays in my guest room all day, only coming out when he has to pee, take a shower, or when I force him to eat. Even then sometimes I have to take it to him."

Harry's heart ached at hearing that. "What about work?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"He's been driving back and forth. It's not that long of a drive, y'know, so he'd usually leave an hour earlier than he usually would. He just doesn't want Justin to come to his apartment." Louis let out a bitter scoff when he said Justin's name, and Harry's eyebrows furrowed. "Justin. The asshole is lucky I don't know where he lives or I swear I'd rough the fucker up."

Harry was half amused, half annoyed. "He'd crush your small ass," he says, remembering all the times that Justin got into a fight and won a majority of them. "And besides, it's not Justin's fault."

Harry could hear the confusion and exasperation in Louis' voice. "And how come it's not?" He questioned.

Harry then realized that he never explained what all happened to Justin. He let out a sigh and started filling him in. "My er-" Harry scratches his head. "My sister drugged Justin. She also acted as if they had sex. She knew that guiltiness would eat Justin alive so he'd eventually tell Zayn. That obviously didn't go as planned because Zayn walked in on them beside each other."

Louis was silent for a moment before saying, "Wow, your sister is one fucked up bitch."

Harry let out a chuckle. "Yeah, I kinda kicked her out of my apartment. I don't know where she's been staying, but Maisie is staying with me. She's at the daycare now. "

"That's good, I wouldn't want the bitch with that little girl anyway," Louis mutters, and Harry nods his head even though Louis couldn't see him. "That still doesn't excuse the other shit Justin said. Bringing up Zayn's past and using it against him? That was fucked up. It was hard for Zayn to open up about it, and for Justin to say the shit, he did really hurt Zayn. I honestly don't think Zayn could forgive him. If he does, it'll be a while."

"He was grieving," Harry defends Justin like he's been doing for the past few days.

"And? Zayn was hurting from his boyfriend ignoring him, and then for Justin to go and do that? I understand we can say some fucked up shit when we're in states like that, and you Harry, for an aspiring therapist should know that, but using somebody weaknesses against them can really do damage," Louis rants.