[24] Kinda First Date

i barely proof read so sorry for all the mistakes in advance. enjoy ☺️

-

It was obvious what the answer to Justin's question was.

Not longer after Justin texted Zayn, he responded with his answer. Justin couldn't stop the big smile that spread across his face. After that Justin had texted Zayn goodnight, he snuggled under his comforter, falling asleep with the place of their kinda first date on his mind.

It is now the next day, Saturday, and when Justin woke up close to noon, he called the restaurant to make reservations. He was lucky enough to get one made, and was also fortunate enough to get a good time. Though he was little stress due to the date, seeing as he wanted to impress Zayn, the fact that luck was on his side sent a smile on his face. He wanted this date to be perfect.

After he had the reservations set, he took his daughter to daycare. This time, he made sure to tell them that it's a possibility that he'll pick her up late or she would be saying the night. He didn't want to make the same mistake twice. He was still salty about what happened last time but tried his best to let it go, seeing where the daycare providers were coming from.

That was a few hours ago, and now it was six; an hour and thirty minutes before Justin and Zayn's date. Justin is preparing for his date with Zayn. Justin finished up his shower that he was taking, turning off the water and getting out. He reached over for a towel and rubbed his body thoroughly before wrapping it around his waist. Justin then went over to the counter, grabbing his toothbrush and toothbrush. After he applied water and toothpaste on the toothbrush, he then started to brush his teeth. Once he was finished brushing his teeth, he quickly washed his face before applying deodorant. When he had the deodorant applied he exited out of his bathroom.

Since he already had his outfit laid out on his bed, he discarded the towel and grabbed a pair of boxer and slid it on. Once he had it on he then grabbed his black dress shirt, putting it on and buttoning it up. When he finished the last button, he started to put on the grayish/blue suit. After he had the suit on, he grabbed a tie and attempted to tie it, cursing himself because after all these years for not knowing how to tie one correctly even though he's been wearing them a lot. When he finally managed to get it correct (thanking God for the invention of Google), he sighed. He grabbed a pair of socks and slid them on before putting on his black dress shoes.

Now fully dressed, Justin went over to his mirror and started to style his dirty blonde hair. It took him a while to get it the way he wanted because of how messy it was, so he made him a mental note to get it trimmed, but once he did, he pushed his products to the back of his dresser. He grabbed his expensive Armani cologne and sprayed it across his body, careful not to apply much. He usually wouldn't wear cologne, but since he knew how much Zayn actually liked it (Zayn actually admitted this to him), he decided to wear it to drive Zayn crazy. He pushed the cologne back after he finished spraying and grabbed his watch. After he had it on his left wrist, he checked the time and noticed that it was a few minutes before seven. Justin went over to his nightstand, grabbed his phone and slid it into his pocket. He then made his way out of his bedroom, closing the door behind him.

When he made it to the kitchen, he grabbed his keys and wallet. When he finished making sure he had everything he made his way to the garage. He opened the door and shut it behind himself, making sure it was locked. He pressed the unlock button to his Mercedes GLC Coupe and made his way towards the driver's side. He opened the door and got inside, closing the door behind him before pressing the start button, starting the vehicle. He pushed the garage opener, and the door behind his car began to rise. He then put on his seat belt, and once he is strapped in, he put the vehicle in reverse, backing out the garage. Once he was fully out and on the road, he closed the garage door, putting the car in drive.