[12] Sickeningly Sweet

It was now the end of the school day and week, and for the past few days Zayn's classes have been working on their tie dye projects for those days. He found out from Justin that Dimitrius has been suspended for the rest of the week. He couldn't help but to feel a little guilty, but he knew that it was needed for what he did. What Dimitrius did was out of proportion, and wasn't called for at all.

All of the week, Jericho has been coming to Zayn's classroom for lunch. Zayn didn't mind though, he quite liked the guy company. After the incident that occurred, Jericho was quiet in Zayn's classroom (not like he didn't talk much anyways), but he didn't even talk to Zayn. He just came inside of the teacher classroom during lunch and the class, sat down, did his homework, ate, or did the class assignments. Zayn knew that the student felt embarrassed from what happened the previous day, so he let him slide. The second day, which was today, Zayn gotten the student to talk, and even thought it was only a few words, he was quite happy.

Zayn's classes were well too. Most of them completed their assignment Thursday, but taking Zayn up on what he said, they brought another item to tie dye, and worked on them as well. Those who didn't simply just stayed behind, working on other things. This went for all of the classes, surprisingly, especially when he thought his seniors were going to give him a hard time.

Justin ended up coming back the next day, finishing up on his tie dye that he worked on, which he owes credit to Zayn for. Without the young art teacher, he pretty sure he wouldn't know what to do, or he probably wouldn't have done it at all. Truth be told, he just wanted to spend time with the new art teacher. Justin didn't come back today, which Zayn felt sad about, but he heard from one of his students that before they left his class, he seemed pretty stressed, so that led Zayn to worrying about the him.

Before he left the classroom, Zayn made sure that everything was tidied up. His last period always seemed to leave a mess that he always had to clean. He made sure the chairs were pushed up, tables were cleaned, and people tie dye projects propped up on some tables. He was going to let them sit until Monday, and then the students could take them home. He also sat Dimitrius stuff on the table as well, deciding that he was going to let the student finish it later seeing as it was a good portion of his grade. With that taken care of, Zayn made sure he had his keys and phone. After he did, he made his way outside of the classroom, locking and closing the door behind himself.

Zayn made his way down the hall, heading towards the staircase so he could leave the school. He twirled his keys on his finger unconsciously, keeping a steady pace as he walked. As he was about to approach the stairs, he heard his name being called, causing him to stop. His eyebrows furrowed as he turned around, looking for the source of the voice. When he turned around, he immediately spotted the only classroom that door was opened, and made eye contact with Justin, who had a smile on his face. Zayn nervousness flared up as he timidly made his way towards the history teacher classroom. This was his first time today seeing Justin, so when he entered the classroom he immediately took in the teachers' appearance.

Justin was dressed more casual today; sporting a red long-sleeve shirt that fit his torso in all the right places, blue jeans, and a pair of tennis shoes. Zayn could notice the peak of the teachers tattoos from under the shirt.

Zayn looked up at Justin, looking at the older man face. He could see the bags under the teacher eyes, which Zayn immediately knew was from lack of sleep. He had countless nights like that himself.

Once somebody cleared their throat, Zayn immediately snapped his attention upwards, saw Justin's heated gaze, then looked downward, feeling his cheeks heat up as he notices that he was caught staring.

Justin decided not to tease him about it, which Zayn was happy about. Justin most likely would've if it wasn't for a third body present in the room.